By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Congratulation, Halo3 Pass 8 mil, and other xbox 360 games that > 2 mil

(also funny how many people try to put down Ps3 games because of bundles then the OP lists a game that was bundled the heaviest this gen... other than wii sports)

Around the Network
AKA pooperscooper said:
(also funny how many people try to put down Ps3 games because of bundles then the OP lists a game that was bundled the heaviest this gen... other than wii sports)

And what game would that be that has had official bundle?

The only ones I think you might be refferring to were the Gears Of War bundles at 2006 Christmas for 6 weeks. Or Halo 3 for the Limited edition 200,000 consoles?

selnor said:
stof said:
Oh, now I see. This is a jerk thread. Don't be a jerk dejelek.

I dont think he is being a jerk. How come when countless times over the last 2 years when Sony fanboys post the 1mill mark threads or due to "X" or "Y" the PS3 will outsell 360 threads you call this thread jerky. (see what I did there) :)

Frankly I am tired of the thread with titles"XXXX year of the PS3", or "When XXXX is released PS3 will dominate". These threads have probably had about 100 different ammendments, when dates come and go with PS3 making no head way. Or when games releases come and go and still no head way.

This thread is one of very few sales touting threads for 360 software. And they are impressive numbers. Especially for Forza 2.  

Because there is a difference in congradulating sales of something and using something for a manly hood measuring tape. This thread is clear retaliation of DMJ's thread to try and undermime Uncharted success

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2007/06/13/forza-2-bundle-available-in-canada-eh/

(2 models prem. and pro in canada)

http://www.blasteroids.com/news/news_item.cfm/9937/australia_forza_2_xbox_360_bundle

(Australia)

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/49337

(I think global for 2 models)

Quick google search... and I'm pretty sure it was for a while too. Don't feel like looking when they stopped em though... but I know Forza has been bundled heavier than ANY ps3 game considering at one point the 2 most popular models had the game (sony never did 2 models just one) and it wasnt just in one country (like most of sony's)

AKA pooperscooper said:
selnor said:
stof said:

I dont think he is being a jerk. How come when countless times over the last 2 years when Sony fanboys post the 1mill mark threads or due to "X" or "Y" the PS3 will outsell 360 threads you call this thread jerky. (see what I did there) :)

Frankly I am tired of the thread with titles"XXXX year of the PS3", or "When XXXX is released PS3 will dominate". These threads have probably had about 100 different ammendments, when dates come and go with PS3 making no head way. Or when games releases come and go and still no head way.

This thread is one of very few sales touting threads for 360 software. And they are impressive numbers. Especially for Forza 2.  

Because there is a difference in congradulating sales of something and using something for a manly hood measuring tape. This thread is clear retaliation of DMJ's thread to try and undermime Uncharted success

It's funny you say that. Because after the diabolicle Others numbers against PS3 this week, there was countless threads popping up stating 360 doomed 2009. PS3 will win 2009. So why werent these threads humbugged the way your doing to this one?

I'll tell you why, because this thread makes the PS3 software sales seem bleek and it doesnt correspond with your fan side. So you choose to get in on the action here, to put down another member.

We already dont see eye to eye at any rate, because you just dont seem to read posts properly either.

Around the Network

Hands down to Selnor.

At last someone speaking the truth!

Selnor, I couldn't have said it better.

My Gaming Setup

selnor said:
AKA pooperscooper said:
selnor said:
stof said:

It's funny you say that. Because after the diabolicle Others numbers against PS3 this week, there was countless threads popping up stating 360 doomed 2009. PS3 will win 2009. So why werent these threads humbugged the way your doing to this one?

I'll tell you why, because this thread makes the PS3 software sales seem bleek and it doesnt correspond with your fan side. So you choose to get in on the action here, to put down another member.

We already dont see eye to eye at any rate, because you just dont seem to read posts properly either.

I read posts just fine. and I just came back today so your whole "it didnt fit you fan side" is completely bull shit... next time dont pull arguments outta your ass.

(also there were countless threads other way around too don't play this self righteous card because 360 fanboys aint any better)

AKA pooperscooper, why don't you just go buy both consoles...?
You seem arrogant, if not deeply wounded.

The 360/PS3 combo is the way to go.
Experience the full HD gaming range.

This way, you won't feel sour when "your" side is losing against the competition.
Look at yourself right now.

One thing to remember:
The weak always cry louder.

This explain the "PS3-Hope-Threads" explosion all over the Internet.

My Gaming Setup

Nothing sour about me... I'm fine.

If we are going to celebrate every damn ps3 game that makes some sort of petty milestone then i think its time to celebrate Dead risings success

Ok, uncharted has been bundled countless times, Its a 1st party game hence it was advertised and exposed to the media heavily.

Now dead rising, Its NEVER been bundled, its NOT 1st party and it hardly got ANY advertising or media exposure

And Dead rising stands at 1,780,000......... now THAT is impressive