By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Congratulation, Halo3 Pass 8 mil, and other xbox 360 games that > 2 mil

AKA pooperscooper said:
Ronster316 said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Ronster316 said:
If we are going to celebrate every damn ps3 game that makes some sort of petty milestone then i think its time to celebrate Dead risings success

Ok, uncharted has been bundled countless times, Its a 1st party game hence it was advertised and exposed to the media heavily.

Now dead rising, Its NEVER been bundled, its NOT 1st party and it hardly got ANY advertising or media exposure

And Dead rising stands at 1,780,000......... now THAT is impressive

and by countless you mean.... once... and that just recently happened.

Just recently? ha ha ha ha ha, its been bundled with resistance 1, ratchet and clank, heavenly sword and countless other ps3 games, Dead rising got to where it is with no advertising and no help with bundles whatsoever.

You do... know.... that bundle... was "pick 2 Ps3 games with purchase of a Ps3" and it featured 8 games right.... I don't believe any decent amount of sales were contributed of uncharted to bundles

Hey, im pleased for uncharted, i really am, but as i said it has had bundle help regardless of which games it has been bundled with, Dead rising got no help whatsoever, not even the tiniest of advertising.

Obviously its a milestone of sorts that uncharted has passed, but like the dejelek's sarcasm on this matter i have to say we always get ps3 game sales threads.