By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Castlevania Judgment Thread

uhm...it's like TP or Okami waggle..so not precision...hopefully that will change with Wiimotion Plus

as for online..I guess there's lag here and there..?

the options for online are:
friend match
random match
ranked match
rival match

after any random match (or ranking match) you can add someone to your rival list and invite them for rival matches..so it's way better than brawl ^_^

Around the Network

Hey that sounds awesome. Kind of like Metroid Prime Hunters. What i ment by precise was move Wiimote left for e certai attack, right for another. Games that use that kind of controls dont really work that well.

Anyway, i need an online fighter, since Brawl doesnt really count :P

and I know what you meant with precise...it works for Wii sports..not yet for fighting games

waiting for Wiimotion plus to fix the issues and make it easier...get it?

that way the direction could matter and make the upcoming games great

just waggle is boring..
I want a starwars game with motion plus..

don't you agree? it's not the fact that it's precise that bothers you
it's how bad it was executed..I for example don't notice a problem with precision in Wii Tennis.. XDD

left and right are exactly what's needed

GUYS a new vid review is up..it's much better for most people:
not nitpicking and some serious reviewing

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v167644484cP3A5ma

deathcape said:
and I know what you meant with precise...it works for Wii sports..not yet for fighting games

waiting for Wiimotion plus to fix the issues and make it easier...get it?

that way the direction could matter and make the upcoming games great

just waggle is boring..
I want a starwars game with motion plus..

don't you agree? it's not the fact that it's precise that bothers you
it's how bad it was executed..I for example don't notice a problem with precision in Wii Tennis.. XDD

left and right are exactly what's needed

Yeah i know. i bought Godzilla Unleashed back in Dec. That game uses up/down/right/left + a button to use a certain move. You can imagine how that worked out. With a lot (i mean a LOT) of practice i got the hang of it, but it was still way to slow for a good fighting game.

hey nice sig. Thats one of the reasons im considering buying the game lol

Around the Network

Another bad 3d castlevania...
Just keep them on Ds and PSP.Love them.

Take my love, take my land..

Voltaire said:
Hey can someone explain to me how the WiiMote/Chuk controls work? I have a cube controler, but i dont like switching between the controlers. I heard you have to waggle for simple attacks?

If you don't like waggling with the WiiMote there's the option to use another configuration. The second conf let you use the main attack with the B button, and shaking the Wiimote is only used for the Hyper attack.

I honestly like the default configuration. If you have played Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution with the WiiMote, then is the same, the main attack is just moving the WiiMote.

I haven't played that Godzilla game, but something similar happens with Budokai Tenkaichi 3, the way you move the WiiMote is important, and it works!

@ deathcape

How can I get your signature?!! I want Shanoa and Simon

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

SaviorX said:
http://www.joystiq.com/tag/castlevania-judgment

Can you guys agree with what is on this page?

I feel the IGN review the better one. My feelings on this game are very similar to what that review said, but I would give it a better score.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

yeah..I'm not talking about score..scores dont matter...it's what they say about the game that do...couldn't see it myself though..I can't get Veoh..

can someone like..upload it to youtube? I'm curious

as for sig..idk..I found it by luck..lemme try to find them..maybe even full version XDD

Soma said: If you don't like waggling with the WiiMote there's the option to use another configuration. The second conf let you use the main attack with the B button, and shaking the Wiimote is only used for the Hyper attack.

Ill probably try them both.ts not that i dont like waggle, i was just concerned if you needed to shake it really fast, or waggle aimlessly. Is its a timeing thing, which i think it is, then i dont really have an issue with it.

I saw the review. Is it just this guy that has a bad online expierence?