Opening/Trailer:

Reviews:

IGN

Gametrialers

Combos (for fighting fans):

haha, updating this part after a long long time

http://castlevaniawii.forumfree.net/

there, and go to the videos section

also, please join the site if you're getting ready for the TvC and ConR3 online play also

Around the Network

Yes, it is a great fighter, if only a little on the shallow side. Never played online and don't plan to. Love how unique the characters are, though Maria is quite annoying in battle and entertaining in cutscenes. Love Shanoa lots, though.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

I haven't played it yet, but I support the creation of this thread.

(It wasn't at Blockbuster!)

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

yes yes..I agree with Maria being annoying but funny XDD sacred gifts indeed!

hehe as for Shanoa..ugh she's kinda weird..as in..not my playstyle

and yes..it's still deeper than other Wii fighters though..or full 3D fighters in general

and..damnit Savior..better luck next time >_

My WiFi is broken and I don't feel like fixing it or have any reason to fix it.

Shanoa is good if you use her correctly. She's great on monster stages where you can just stand far away and spam arrows on the little buggers, and her close range attacks aren't too shabby, either. That mesmerizing voice of hers isn't too bad, either.

Is Aeon any good? I haven't tried him since I unlocked him and finished True Story Mode with Shanoa so I could use her in Castle.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Around the Network

I'm still surprised you like it more than CoNR! I can't wait to play it again at night. BTW, is there a way to choose the music in VS? Or is it random?

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

The conflicting reviews and awesome videos make me interested in this game. Its probably be far off in my list to buy, but if i get convinced ill buy it, and probably play online.

The game has a bunnch of diiferent modes right? So how is it shallow? What modes can you play online, and how (lag) is the online?

I could say "shallow" in the sense that you can't make an amazingly huge combo combination. The game seems simple in that way, but I'm still learning the mechanics. It somehow reminds me to Street Fighter II, it's like it went back to the basics of a fighting game. Just a few moves for the characters, not many combos combination. But this simplicity allows to new gamers to play instantly. Is in some way like a Smash Bros but in 3D.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

it's shallow in because you can spam..but it makes you predictable..what makes it stand out is creating your own combos..by canceling or waiting ..you don't HAVE to finish a whole combo..wich can lead into an absurdly damaging combo

my brr plays Eric..he can do 50% HP damage in one of his combos..and then hyper attacks me..

it's a sure 100% KO..and it means you have to think on your feet

and yes..Aeon is great ^_^ he's really different though..you have to take time into account while playing him...his special attacks change over time..heh

'nuff said

@Voltaire
It's, like I said..shallow in the sense that everyone has a basic combo..
the depth comes from timing your cancels..wich are different for each character, and stringing your basic combos into actual combos..wich do more damage..and have more chance of shield breaking

and yes..it has a ton of modes..and Castle mode feels like a hybrid between weapon master mode (Soul Calibur) and a bit of an action adventure mode..

I suggest you try it out first and if you like it..buy it

@ Soma..music in VS depends on the stage..I know for now Clock Tower randomly plays the themes for 1st or 2nd player..while most other stages play the theme for player 2

omg..favorite stage yet?

mine Is clock tower for sure