By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Planning on buying a Psp....any help?

Well, the deal is that im planning on buying a psp and well.... i have some questions and i believe this is the best place where i can get answers from, so here we go:

First of all.... do you know any good Thanksgiving deal??? That would help a lot

2.- Which is the best bundle right now??? Is ratchet and clank:size matters a good game???

3.- Of course i'll be getting the only game that i REALLY want, God of War: CoO. But, can you recommend another great game??? *

4.- I dont knwo if you can discuss about this but.... mmmmm ***cough cough**** Roms & emulators ****cough cough****..... =D?

Thanks a lot for any response

*No racing games please =)

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:

Well, the deal is that im planning on buying a psp and well.... i have some questions and i believe this is the best place where i can get answers from, so here we go:

First of all.... do you know any good Thanksgiving deal??? That would help a lot

2.- Which is the best bundle right now??? Is ratchet and clank:size matters a good game???

3.- Of course i'll be getting the only game that i REALLY want, God of War: CoO. But, can you recommend another great game??? *

4.- I dont knwo if you can discuss about this but.... mmmmm ***cough cough**** Roms & emulators ****cough cough****..... =D?

Thanks a lot for any response

*No racing games please =)

LOL

i would strongly recommend the getting the PSP 2000 god of war bundle...because the 3000 could be hacked but you need a certain battery called datel service tool(i think)....the 2000 is way easier to hack

So you are telling me that...i can't have roms (NES & SNES) in the psp 3000????? So i should get the 2000 one?

Get Final Fantasy 7!!!!!!!!! And other than that... are you interested in anything other than racing games?

Max King of the Wild said:
Get Final Fantasy 7!!!!!!!!! And other than that... are you interested in anything other than racing games?

What are you talking about, there's a ton of quality games for PSP.

Maynard, I'll recommend you some games, but I have to finish watching footy first.

Around the Network

I dont like racing games (JUST the mario kart status), that's why i dont want people recommending those....

And well... i like god of war, is there a game that is similar??? And i would like to know which are the games that are considered must have in the console.

And of course... is someone knows how to .... well, you know.... have NES & SNES games on it

Star Scream, don't worry. I;ll wait.... i have, like two weeks to decide ;)

Maynard_Tool said:
So you are telling me that...i can't have roms (NES & SNES) in the psp 3000????? So i should get the 2000 one?

i am not sure if the hacked 3000 can run the emulators that was specifically made for the 2000....it might have a slim chance of finding ppl with a hacked 3000 because it is said that Sony is taking legal action against datel for making the battery (that unlocks the 3000).....and also the datel batteries are made in the uk

but yea, i think you should get the 2000 if you really want to run roms and emulators on your PSP plus it still got a couple of brand new 2000's in stores

hey but dont go and rush yourself to buy the 2000 though....everything is up to you...

*btw the PSP 1000 is the best model to run hacks*

Well, the thing is that i want the SLIM model, not the old one.

And well, i want the psp mostly for.... God of War, and probably monster hunter (is it good?? worth it??) an probably other great games out there..... and well, to play my NES and SNES games, and since i dont know how to do it....that's why i would like to know which is the best choice (apparently 2000) and how to do it if possible.

(get final fantasy 7 stop forgetting to mention that game... its a must have... unless youre one of those people who dont like final fantasy 7 then... THATS BLASPHEMY!)

^ well im not THAT into FF....but i can probably give it a try.... but, if there are better options, i'll take those ones before in consideration.... oo0o00 yeah, no GTA please, not into that. Couldnt even play GTA4 for more than 20 minutes