By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 3: Recon is dead !!!

Id have to say i preferred recon, as recon are bad ass men/ units that work alone.... shock troops, are sent to die en mass

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
What the fuck is an Orbital Drop Shock Trooper?

imagine being handed a gun...shoved in a metal coffin ....and then being shot down to earth from orbit

Man, there's gotta be a better name for that.  How about Halo 3: Spacedumped ?

MrBubbles said:

imagine being handed a gun...shoved in a metal coffin ....and then being shot down to earth from orbit

Halo 3: the expansion that holds you over until Halo 4

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

XD....nice topic name, you scared the crap out of me. On topic....thanks for the information.

DON'T DO THAT!!!!,..... you scared the poo out of me

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

Around the Network

is this a new halo game or an expansion pack?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Strategyking92 said:
MrBubbles said:

This.

JaggedSac said:
Strategyking92 said:
MrBubbles said:

This.

it is kinda nice that they have already said it wont be 60 dollars, since they feel it would not be right to charge so much for less then a full game, that should make it a major seller 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Name change= many more sales, good job bungie ODST is a great name

I hope it's only 30 bucks.