By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 3: Recon is dead !!!

I do agree that the new name sucks
but saying Halo 3 : ODST is dead is way too early
better wait until more details are released before judging

Around the Network
jingho said:

Did you read the OP?

DMeisterJ said:
I hope it's only 30 bucks.

After being let down by Halo 3, I still won't be buying it. Even at 30 bucks.

Too many other great titles to play.

Currently Playing:
Resistance 2 Co-op (anyone call for a Medic?)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC)
F.E.A.R. (PC)

Currently Ignoring:
My 360 and Wii.

I liked Recon better

sounds like a dumb name, This is almost as bad as changing the game name to "Zack and Wiki".

but it will sell like hot cakes, that's all that matters.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
I hope it's only 30 bucks.

Gameinformer had a hudge article on this in there December issue and bungi stated that its deffenatly not going to be 60$.

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

kingofwale said:
sounds like a dumb name, This is almost as bad as changing the game name to "Zack and Wiki".

but it will sell like hot cakes, that's all that matters.

It's only dumb if you have no idea what it means. I expect the majority of sales to be from Halo fans or people who recognize the series, I don't think random people are going to be like:

"What's a Halo? I never played it, but oh well, ODST sounds dumb!" *walks away to buy Pokemon Ranger*

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Who's brilliant idea was it to have an acronym for a title? I mean if the acronym spells out an actual word, that's fine, but alphabet soup is just lame.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

izaaz101 said:
jingho said:

Did you read the OP?

I think he didn't.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive