By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you smoke, or have ever tried Marijuana?

Never have, never will.

This is invisible text!

Around the Network
stof said:
I smoke it occasionally. There's none in Korea but when I get back to Canada I might by a vaporizer. It's incredibly fun stuff, but I couldn't handle doing it all the time. And Kasz216, it's not expensive in Canada. Hell of a lot cheaper than drinking.

Well i consider drinking really expensive too.  But yeah it is cheaper and better quality in Canada.  I don't do drugs but i have a lot of friends who do.

akuma587 said:
If you haven't smoke marijuana before, you are seriously missing out. Its better than alcohol, and safer than alcohol. And I say that as a person who has been a straight A student his whole life. 4.0 in high school, 4.0 in college under a tough Honors program.

I don't really smoke anymore since I will be working a government job over the summer (drug testing targets marijuana since it stays in your system so long), but I would definitely smoke if I didn't have to worry about drug testing.

Eh... safer but still... it has a lot of problems.

I have a few friends who screwed up theier lives over "just" weed.

If you start doing it like semidaily it really can cause some negative effects for most people... that remain permanent.

So like, while you could make sure you avoid most of the negative effects of achohol at work... you couldn't avoid the negative effects of weed.

no never smoked maijuana, but you should smoke some dried out tea leaves

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

No and No.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

no and no

no to smoking, and yes to weed, i used to smoke weed about 5-6 years ago.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

*Distracted by Beta77's hot avatar* OT: yes i have, hashish form, F#$K that shit, it messes with your head.

Here is the brain flow study by the way. Or rather an article on it.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/02/050211084701.htm

Nope... I did second hand smoke each if that counts.