By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Demon's Souls gameplay video + Soul Network (?) info...

Those animations are hideous.

He walks into a fire, skids three feet to the left and falls over.

Lol?

EDIT: And dies to boot.

And I just noticed, yeah, he walks straight through that wheel.

Not to mention what those enemies do when attacked. I swear, some of the times, he didn't even hit them. They just spazzed back in a random direction and turned.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:

@konnichiwa:

A Japanese third person Oblivion with epic colossal bosses ala Shadow of the Colossus. ^_^

(Though they didn't copy Shadow, as they had similar bosses in the old King's Field series.)

My main worry about this game will be technical issues. I heard reports of it barely maintaining 20fps at TGS, and as Konnichiwa pointed out, there are some serious clipping issues at times.

I seriously thought this game would have another 8 months or so to cook, but I guess not. :/

Did you just compare that thing with Shadow of the Colossus?

How can you be optimistic after that video?

EDIT: Speaking of which, does the four month from now mean Trico is coming earlier than we thought? They haven't made an announcement yet, but maybe they're waiting for more work on it to be done.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I like that they are trying something new with coop, it sounds promising. I just hope, that if the japanese version is buggy and glitchy, they will spend some of the relocation time on fixing some bugs.

Cautiosly optimistic is a good way to put it I think :P

Erm..... what the hell? lol. seems very un-polished, graphics are Decent at best but the way it plays out so far is atleast pretty cool.

Gotta keep my eye on this one.

Graphics and atmosphere look good but gameplay is meh. Still, better than KUF.

Around the Network

Ok I know this is an early built but good god that is horrible, he has like ONE melee attack animation, the animation itself looks chunky and slow as hell and did he just walk through a wheel? >_>

The animations and collision detection could really use some work.

mibuokami said:

Ok I know this is an early built but good god that is horrible, he has like ONE melee attack animation, the animation itself looks chunky and slow as hell and did he just walk through a wheel? >_>

I would'nt be to shocked if i were you man, after all this game is made by "FROM SOFTWARE" all there games are crap to Decent at best, of course unless its there Armored Core Series then there games are awesome but other then Mechs yeah ermmm not so much. :P

This game and Ninja Blade for the 360 have strong chances of flopping...

mibuokami said:

confirmed. this game needs more development time.

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
mibuokami said:

confirmed. this game needs more development time.

Thats true to, just have to wait and see, as always...

Also i hope they change the title for this game.