By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Wii owner is NOT going to buy MADWORLD?

stof said:
It's cartoony, exagerated, over the top violence. It's not like Manhunt. It's like Evil Dead movies and Death Race 2000 Fallout 1 & 2 and lots of other good violent and gory goodness. Lighten up people. You're acting like little biddies looking up from your knitting to condemn the degradation of society.

Holy fappo, I thought I was the only person to remember this film besides Paul Bartel himself. The OTT feel is exactly why I loved NMH, and also why I will be picking up MadWorld.

@Maynard: Sega will simply be publishing it.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network

Oh contraire (how do you spell that anyways? oh contrair? oh contrare? oh contrair?) Gamerace. Madworld will Break 1 million sales oh yes it will.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Maynard_Tool said:
^ i though madworld was from.... sega?? o.o

SEGA is publishing Platinum Games are developing. (Okami Viewtiful Joe)

Who's the director on Mad World, anyway? Is Mikami with Platinum Games?

Of course I'm getting it. Who wouldn't want to tear some guy's heart out?

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Around the Network

As a fan of the Manhunt series (despite the shit graphics) I will most likely buy it. Unless the reviews are terrible (sub 50%).

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

stof said:
Oh contraire (how do you spell that anyways? oh contrair? oh contrare? oh contrair?)

au contraire?

Just a guess, most of the wii owners aren't going to buy this game. Something like 95-99% of them.

It really depends. The only thing that I've really heard about the game is that it's amazingly brutal, and games that have to rely on shock factor don't usually have much lasting appeal. If there's more to it then that I'll probably pick it up (excessive violence isn't a negative in my book), but right now I'm going to take a wait and see approach.

CIHYFS?

Esa-Petteri said:
Just a guess, most of the wii owners aren't going to buy this game. Something like 95-99% of them.

thats a bit too steep.

I dont think it will break 1 million sales, close though around .901 K