By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are all gamers Fat?

Dogs Rule said:
chapset said:
Wiped said:
I don't know what your crazy American weight numbers mean, as I'm British, but I know Wii Fit tells me my BMI is 20.57 which is easily in the 'Ideal' category (which is 18-25), and im 6ft.

On a side note, before I got Wii Fit my BMI was 26.5, so it's helped me lose 6 BMI points or 2 stone 5lbs (the Brits on here will get the last bit).

So no, i'm a non-fat gamer.

hahahahahahaha 2 stone 5lbs lol!!! you just made me piss my self

1 stone = 14 pounds in the UK, so he lost 33 pounds.

Congratulations, Wiped. :)

Thanks, man. I celebrated with a large Big Mac meal and a six pack of beer. Just kidding! I've sworn off fast food and full sugar coke forever. 6 months down, 50 years to go!

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

Around the Network

Nope I'm not fat at all.

chapset said:
zexen_lowe said:

I'm not fat at all (in fact I'm very slim) but I don't understand at all in which category do I fall, chap, can you do me a favor and repost your categories in real measurement units?

By the way, I'm 1.91m and I weigh 68kg. Yes, I know, I need to eat more

you are about 13 cm taller then me nd weight a litle bit less then me so you are in the slim category, by the way there's no category, i just want to know if people consider therself fat or not and like you can see most of them are lying (jk)

Yeah, I know I'm very slim, I was joking about not knowing in which category do I fall (though I would have appreciated if you posted in metric because I have no idea and don't even want to know how much is a pound).

The only way I could consider myself fat is if I was anorexic

On the other hand, I'm sure I must be one of the tallest members in this site, probably not the tallest, though

Further proof that I'm in the not fat category:

I far from fat.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
Dogs Rule said:

Further proof that I'm in the not fat category:

JESUS YOUR ALL BONES! We need to get some meat on you... get me my blender protein mix raw eggs and my meat dehydrator

Apparently there is no such thing as a fat gamer according to the posters on the thread. although I can tell you indeed there is a fat gamer that lives next door to me.  Seemingly so, The ones that play mmo's seem to be the fatties. this fatty is a 36 year old virgin who has had  knee surgery to repair the damage brought on by his ungodly girth.

love always,

mum

Cactus said:
I'm actually ridiculously skinny. I'm about 6'0" and weigh around 135-140 (last time I checked was about half a year ago though)

Twinz.

i am not fat, i am 6'0" and weigh about 165 lbs

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I weight about 195 at 5'11" but Im very muscular. Ive actually lost 20 pounds since coming to college in August. But unfortunately I lost a lot of fat and muscle.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!