By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are all gamers Fat?

I'm actually ridiculously skinny. I'm about 6'0" and weigh around 135-140 (last time I checked was about half a year ago though)

Around the Network

Nope I'm quite slim actually

I don't know what your crazy American weight numbers mean, as I'm British, but I know Wii Fit tells me my BMI is 20.57 which is easily in the 'Ideal' category (which is 18-25), and im 6ft.

On a side note, before I got Wii Fit my BMI was 26.5, so it's helped me lose 6 BMI points or 2 stone 5lbs (the Brits on here will get the last bit).

So no, i'm a non-fat gamer.

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

Wiped said:
I don't know what your crazy American weight numbers mean, as I'm British, but I know Wii Fit tells me my BMI is 20.57 which is easily in the 'Ideal' category (which is 18-25), and im 6ft.

On a side note, before I got Wii Fit my BMI was 26.5, so it's helped me lose 6 BMI points or 2 stone 5lbs (the Brits on here will get the last bit).

hahahahahahaha 2 stone 5lbs lol!!! you just made me piss my self

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
Wiped said:

1 stone = 14 pounds in the UK, so he lost 33 pounds.

Congratulations, Wiped. :)

Around the Network
Dogs Rule said:
chapset said:
Wiped said:

1 stone = 14 pounds in the UK, so he lost 33 pounds.

Congratulations, Wiped. :)

you enlighted me again dog!

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I'm 5'10'' 165, so I'm not overweight.

I'm not fat at all (in fact I'm very slim) but I don't understand at all in which category do I fall, chap, can you do me a favor and repost your categories in real measurement units?

By the way, I'm 1.91m and I weigh 68kg. Yes, I know, I need to eat more

zexen_lowe said:

I'm not fat at all (in fact I'm very slim) but I don't understand at all in which category do I fall, chap, can you do me a favor and repost your categories in real measurement units?

By the way, I'm 1.91m and I weigh 68kg. Yes, I know, I need to eat more

you are about 13 cm taller then me nd weight a litle bit less then me so you are in the slim category, by the way there's no category, i just want to know if people consider therself fat or not and like you can see most of them are lying (jk)

5'9" 145Lbs blonde hair and blue eyes my ideal date would be walking on the beach during the sunset and afterwards....

what's that dogs rule? THIS IS A WHAT??? Oh my bad thought it was the personal ads...