By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - OTHERS NUMBERS IN : huge hurting on ps3

@BringBackChrono
I don't think that we'll see 500k sales in NA. I really don't. Most stores were stocking wii's the last two weeks, according to just about everyone, and sales were pretty high at 350k. An additional 150k increase seems highly unlikely to me. 50k seems possible.

This is invisible text!

Around the Network

Wow those Wii and DS numbers are amazing. The 360 is doing very well at all. I think the PS3 is doing all right. it seems the average consumer sees the 360 and the PS3 is capable of the same things and games, so i guess they will go for the cheaper of the two, it kinda makes sense.

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

Why didnt you put the numbers in first post?? LOL.

Great 360 times. Lips maybe was suceesful? And some people loled that it was already dead. Haha, but the battle will be tight in december, both ps3 and 360 will do great.

And when time is ready ps3 will take some steps up. Good for gaming, becuase america and JP - Ps3 got some problems.

Honest to god, this is like the song that never ends. It goes on and on, my friend. Some people started singing it just because this is the song that never ends.

I honestly don't remember the lyrics that well. Anyways, these threads are starting to annoy even me, and since half of the current discussions are about them, I can't unnecessarily avoid them.

Also good stuff DS, keep up the good work. Wonder if the DS will be above 1,000,000 this week.

What game released for 360 only?

"Like you know"

Around the Network
Bagaren85 said:
Why didnt you put the numbers in first post?? LOL.

Great 360 times. Lips maybe was suceesful? And some people loled that it was already dead. Haha, but the battle will be tight in december, both ps3 and 360 will do great.

And when time is ready ps3 will take some steps up. Good for gaming, becuase america and JP - Ps3 got some problems.

Japan is an added buffer for Sony this generation. It might be Nintendo first but its Sony second in Japan.

American really has fallen this generation in terms of the market to sell to. The EU has become the main market for the industy.

Still Sony wants profitability right now, they need sales and as long as sales increase this holiday their share holders will be happy and the game division might turn a really nice profit March 2009.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Well, if the crazyness surrounding the Wii I saw in a Best Buy last week is generalised to whole America, NA numbers will be huge for the Wii.

360 could easily get a 7 million lead over the ps3 by the end of the year at this rate, maybe even 8 million

Hmmm its quit normal that the x360 outsells the ps3 larger and larger. more people are seeing the 150 price cut. against 400!

It whas a bad veryy bad move for sony NOT to lower its price on the nr1 time for selling hardware. and all of the games had failed.

thx sony for making us playstation fans look like stupid!

Fools!

I believe that the best 4 weeks November the Ps2 has ever had is 2758K (2002) and 1320K in Others (2003).

Current Wii sales for 3 last weeks: 965K

If Wii pulls another week like this, it will beat the Ps2's best November ever in Others!

For WW, Wii also has a decent change. It is at 1660K for the last 2 weeks + this week's Others. So we could see ~ 500K more this week, and then 600K next week should be piece of cake (is it Black Friday?).

And as DS is also beating the Wii (or at least comming pretty darn close), it looks like it too will.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS