By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power Info: Madworld includes the most brutal death ever

The trumpet ..... yes a trumpet. What can you do with a trumpet: (select the text)

One of Madworld’s attack animations apparently involves shoving “a trumpet where the sun don’t shine, leaving the unfortunate fellow to stagger around as he inadvertently toots the horn.” If you whiny anti-Wii-Wii-owning punks do not rush out and buy Madworld on Day One, you will forever be labeled blind-ass hypocrites and all future complaints about the Wii library shall be declared inadmissible.

So buy this game or you'll regret it for the rest of your life

Source:

http://www.aeropause.com/2008/11/read-a-long-with-nintendo-power-236-holiday-2008/

Around the Network

'Blow' someone's head off?

I'm already getting it day one. One of those games, that I wouldn't avoid.

So shoving something up someone's ass makes them fart uncontrollably?

Or did I understand that wrong?

Most violent game in history ever confirmed

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

I will only buy this game if it's worth the money. I think it will be, so there's no worries. It did come from the creators of Okami and Viewful Joe, isn't it? (Really, is it?

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Hyperion said:
I will only buy this game if it's worth the money. I think it will be, so there's no worries. It did come from the creators of Okami and Viewful Joe, isn't it? (Really, is it?

the very same team i think, i am sure they have the same director.

this bit below made me even more excited, even though it is not about madworld

"First of all, as if you needed any written proof that Nintendo is readying another Legend of Zelda game, NP slips in that producer Eiji Aonuma is in fact working on the next one."

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Ah yes, bum trumpeting. Something that, sadly, was missing from Wii Music

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
Ah yes, bum trumpeting.

Somehow this bum trumpeting sounds a bit... childish... :D

Banned in Australia confirmed ;_;