By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power Info: Madworld includes the most brutal death ever

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Banned in Australia confirmed ;_;

Haha and probably already Germany.  Probably make it past the UK guys because its stylized.

Anyways that's pretty awesome.  Already got it preordered.

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Banned in Australia confirmed ;_;

Poor Austrailia I mean how do you go from a country founded by the worst criminals in Europe and then have some of the worst game restrictions in the world @_@

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

day 1

Oh man, this game just became 10 times better.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Now that's just silly.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

This could be me but... how is ramming a trumpet up someones arse deadly??? It's incredibly violent no doubt but i'm still wondering...

Also, please let this slip under Dutch regulators radars. I'd start a protest if we get another No More Heroes debacle.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

@Esmoreit
It all depends on the level of penetration.
If jammed forcefully, it could tear through the intestines and stab some of the internal organs, leading to n eventual demise of the victim.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

sounds really stupid.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Doesn't say it kills the guy. Just says it leaves him staggering around.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Tee hee hee.