By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I've figured out why RolStoppable hates Animal Crossing

There hasn't been a  "I've figured out" thread in a while.  I hope they're not banned, if so I apologize.

We all know RolStoppable's life revolves around the Wii and DS but why doesn't he like Animal Crossing?  I've come to believe that it's because contradicts his lifestyle.  RolStoppable has a primarily sedentary lifestyle that can be summed up by VGChartz visits, Wii and DS playtime and roaming in his parents' basement.  Animal Crossing on the other hand, emphasizes going outside and embracing what your village/hometown has to offer.  I fear that playing Animal Crossing might remind him of what life has to offer and that there's a world outside the walls of his lonely basement.

It makes perfect sense. 

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

1. Isn't this kind of a personal attack? I really think it is uncalled for.

2. This really has nothing to do with AC, and thus not Nintendo. It should be in Off-Topic, as that is what it is.

3. I hope this wasn't supposed to be funny.

4. I hate your new avatar.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

*shakes head*

No.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Oyvoyvoyv said:

1. Isn't this kind of a personal attack? I really think it is uncalled for.

2. This really has nothing to do with AC, and thus not Nintendo. It should be in Off-Topic, as that is what it is.

3. I hope this wasn't supposed to be funny.

4. I hate your new avatar.

1.) No it's not.  Though the truth hurts at times. :p

2.) ok...

3.) It actually was.  I admit my execution was poor but it gets the point across.

4.) Oh well, learn to enjoy it for the next 2 weeks or so.

Pixel Art can be fun.

This is not very nice, Rol has very good reasons why he never leaves the basement. I won't go into details, respecting his privacy... Let just say, he has genatalia bifurcatia of the forehead.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
steven787 said:
This is not very nice, Rol has very good reasons why he never leaves the basement. I won't go into details, respecting his privacy... Let just say, he has genatalia bifurcatia of the forehead.

If you're trying to make feel bad, you've succeeded.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Rol doesn't have to like everything nintendo. I dislike Tekken but I still love everything else Namco.

SmokedHostage said:
steven787 said:

If you're trying to make feel bad, you've succeeded.

Rol is one of three people with that disease, you should feel bad.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Your comments have made me realized I need to commit more than 3 minutes of thought into these types of threads.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
Your comments have made me realized I need to commit more than 3 minutes of thought into these types of threads.

Liar. You didn't put 3 minutes of thought into this thread.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS