By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game has had the most amazing bosses you ever seen?

In my opnion it has to be Shadow of the Collossus. The first boss was just amazing.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

mgs1. nothing beats psychomantis

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

NO MORE HEROES

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

FF10 International Version, Penance.

'Nuff said.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

In recent memory Metroid Prime 1. I'm sure there were a few from NES that I think were better but can't remember the games now.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

The ones in Super Metroid were great....God of war has great bosses too. Tiny Toones for NES (=

All the bosses in Zelda OoT but especially Ganon(not ganondorf)

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I can't think of anything that could compete with Shadow of the Colossus... the entire game is nothing but amazing boss fights.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Portal

Zelda bosses are great too