By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game has had the most amazing bosses you ever seen?

GooseGaws said:

I can't think of anything that could compete with Shadow of the Colossus... the entire game is nothing but amazing boss fights.

lol yes, exactly.

It's quite a fun game.

Around the Network

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, last chapter.

It's a "fight", but it is a well-written one.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Um double post... But I'll say Ocarina of Time, final battle.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

In recent memory, I'd have to say No More Heroes. But as for all time, I would need some time to ponder.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I'm going to say MGS3

The End was amazing from a gameplay perspective

The Sorrow was just plain cool

The Joy (The Boss) was really emotional

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

Sorry, triple post............ Final Fantasy 7

shadow of the colossus, final fantasy vii weapons, and msg4 beauty and the beast.

loving lbp last level too =)

The end fight in Sonic 2, 0 ring and two of the toughest sonic foes ever, Metal Sonic and Robotnik's giant robot, purely epic.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

- shadow of the colossus
- MGS 1
- Devil may cry 1 (this game redefined EPIC Bosses)

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

SoC

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !