By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xmas Game Lineup

Xeo_842 said:
I could ask this. Why is Nights, Zack & Wiki, Boogie, and other third party Wii only games not on the 360 or PS3?

The point was that NextGen multiplatform engines and games are not being ported to the Wii.  The console simply will not handle them.  Third party exclusives are not necessarily NextGen, they are only exclusive.

Around the Network

Why is this crap list thread still open while my Wii is mediocre list was closed.

BenKenobi88 said:
This thread sucks.

Agreed. It's just pointless arguing. Let's hope someone else makes a true next-gen X-mas list. For now, I'm outta here.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Lego Star Wars I and II was available for last gen consoles.  So it is not truely NextGen.  There are features being added to each port to take advantage of platforms (and give people a reason to buy it) but, it is a LastGen game...  There is nothing stopping them from releasing it to other platforms...  They have just chosen not to.

As for CSI...  You have me there.  But, I would venture that this is not going to get very good NextGen ratings...  I may be proven wrong but this does not look like the kind of game that is really going to push any console to its limits.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Wii... It is just not an apples to apples comparison with either the 360 or the PS3...  Which are very much alike.

I agree...  Should have named it PS3 and 360 Xmas List and avoided the use of the word NextGen...

Sorry all, I'll do better next time.

Around the Network
AllAll said:
Why is this crap list thread still open while my Wii is mediocre list was closed.

Lets see: You make a thread aimed directly at calling the Wii mediocre because it did not win any awards, and you made a list of games that aren't even release to say that the Wii is crap. NeoRatt made a thread to discuss PS3/360 holiday game line-ups. I wonder what the difference was.... Could it be that the former was trolling, while the latter wasn't? 

DonWii said:
AllAll said:

Lets see: You make a thread aimed directly at calling the Wii mediocre because it did not win any awards, and you made a list of games that aren't even release to say that the Wii is crap. NeoRatt made a thread to discuss PS3/360 holiday game line-ups. I wonder what the difference was.... Could it be that the former was trolling, while the latter wasn't? 

Play Sega Saturn!!!

My Music Video

My History

NeoRatt said:
outlawauron said:
I was just looking at GS list of games.

He listed games like Fatal Internia, Warriors Orochi, Bee Movie, Spiderman: Friend or Foe, Tomb Raider: Anneiversary Edition, and some.

Those are coming out on other platforms as well.

(I even gave you some 360/PC combos such as BioShock.)

In Home, it will used to play games, launch yourself into multiplayer games, as well as the social aspect. So to a point, its a game.

The criteria I used was:  Had to be on GameStop site, and had to be coming out by the end of this year (aka Xmas)...

The games mentioned are not listed under PS3 at gamestop yet... 

Fatal Intertia is delayed indefinately for PS3...

Why Gamestop?? I used Gamespot. A much better GS. lol.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Okay everyone !!!!

I just have one thing to say...

NEVER CHECK ON GAMESTOP OR EB GAMES WEBSITES FOR RELEASED DATE !!!!!

Many of the dates they thrown on their website are just put on the page just for having a date.

The new release games list we have in store are more accurates than on there web sites and they updates often.

Also never check on the first and second days of each months, they are generally fake dates just because they know the month of the release but not the exact dates.

So don't trust these websites for official line up.

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

you missed a few titles such as lost odyssey which should decently help push sales in japan (if it gets good ratings that is)

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.