By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBPSP, Uncharted 2 and Price Cuts coming to a PS platform near you! (Rumor)

twingo said:
Kratos Drake and the helghast

DROOOLLLLLLLL

This...

Around the Network
FilaBrasileiro said:
makingmusic476 said:

Co-op would be cool. Competitive? Entirely unnecessary, imo, and I would rather they spend their time and resources perfecting the SP experience.

I would love a really innovative co-op experience. Maybe have player 2 control Elena, and have her tasked with taking pictures and stuff.

Honestly that would kind of suck, no one would want to play as Elena.
I'm not suggesting they jeopardize the SP just for the sake of MP, but the engine is already in place and there were 2 main criticisms of Uncharted, 1) Length, 2)Lack of MP, a cool small MP experience, up to 12 players at the most, more likely 8-10 would be great. And a nice creative co-op would be welcomed too.

I have to agree with MM, a competetive multiplayer would seem completely out of place.

But some coop would be nice

Lol so I am the only one then, I really think, if done correctly would add to the experience, of course if they have to sacrifice SP then I wouldn't want it, but I would want a competitive and co op mode in U2 if at all possible.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
twingo said:
Kratos Drake and the helghast

DROOOLLLLLLLL

This...

Not to mention Ratchet, a bunch of cars and either Wander's father or Ico's child.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Yet more evidence that this is for real:

David Jaffe has just wrote that he's been shown GoWIII gameplay footage and that its graphics are just amazing.

This confirms that there is indeed a trailer of gameplay footage, and that Sony have just started to shown it internally.

Around the Network

LBP is the perfect fit for handhelds and I'll be playing that while Makingmusic doesn't have a PSP, sucks for him... play me on PSP MM :'(

POST 2000!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Rumour is confirmed.
Our main gaming magazine says that its "leader" (can't find key word) has seen both games in action.

Take my love, take my land..

Huh, -Kh- has edited his posts on NeoGaf, and deleted all mention of it.

Looks like he realised he shouln't be talking about this stuff.

this is everywhere ....i don't think it is no longer a rumor...it is all over the net

Hyams said:
Huh, -Kh- has edited his posts on NeoGaf, and deleted all mention of it.

Looks like he realised he shouln't be talking about this stuff.

Lol and Kh is reliable, another member on another forum has posted that Reeves sent an email to everyone reminding them that they are under NDA. This rumor is as good as confirmed.