By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

what part of the opposite sex attracts u to them the most e.g. if someone like nice knockers or nice bum or for women six pack or maybe it not a physical thing like has to have a good sense of humour

mine is the face if a women has an attractive face and brown hair i can't resist although breast r close to the top on my list

Around the Network

As long as they don't have features that I find unattractive (fat, 3rd eyeball, bad feet, penis) and their personality is compatible with mine I would give a girl a chance.

I'm really into mischevous looking eyes, nice feet, well groomed (but not overly made up), and spontaneous women. Nice breasts, ass, and such are nice, but after a while, they lose their novelty. Personality is where it's at.

WessleWoggle said:

I like feminine hands, proportionate feet, no big nose, nice shaped butt, long black or brown hair, not too skinny, blue or green eyes, and medium sized breasts(big ones if it goes with their body type but I think big boobs on small girls looks bad).

Emotionally I like girls who are non-judgemental, easy going, intelligent, who aren't very annoying or obnoxious.

Unlike ^^^d21lewis^^^ I would like it if the girl had a penis. That would be hot, oh yes... Really hot.

agree with most of it like them itellegant but not so happy if a girl had a penis bit sick if u ask me

WessleWoggle said:

I like feminine hands, proportionate feet, no big nose, nice shaped butt, long black or brown hair, not too skinny, blue or green eyes, and medium sized breasts(big ones if it goes with their body type but I think big boobs on small girls looks bad).

Emotionally I like girls who are non-judgemental, easy going, intelligent, who aren't very annoying or obnoxious.

Unlike ^^^d21lewis^^^ I would like it if the girl had a penis. That would be hot, oh yes... Really hot.

You need a girl who's willing to use a strap-on.

On Topic: I like knowledgeable, non-nagging, independent, free-spirited, adventurous ( naughty) chicks who like D21Lewis said does not have unattractive features. I also like nice, clean feet and nice (Glabrous) labia. ;)

I love huge adams apples lol

Around the Network

with me, a girl has to have a very attactive face, she can have the best body in the world, but if her face is just average, i will not be attactred to her.

However, if she has a beautiful face, and average body I will usually be attracted to her. Luckely I think my girl has both : )

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Nice smile, makes me laugh, affectionate and intelligent. Also, none of the really off putting things like d21lewis mentioned, however I also find short hair a real turn off, along with really really skinny women that look like they just need a sandwich.

I don't really have any definite words to what I find attractive... I like black hair but someone could have an ugly face with black hair, I wouldn't be attracted to them, while someone could have brown hair and look really nice.

^ To some, personality and compatibility is more important than being on the same continent, right Lolita. ;)

^
Yes because I know the guy will always love me and he isn't a jerk like most guys are here. ;)

If the love of your life is elsewhere, then why not? Anyway, I'll be moving there next year. :P