By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which of these games will hit 1 million first?

i predict SWTFU. So many Nerds out there that dont have this game yet.

Around the Network

Indy will pull it out well see a increase in sales over the next couple of weeks too.

Probably Wii Music, one or two weeks before Lego Indy.

Wii Music, I think. It's amazing it can actually sell over 100K this week despite of a universal panning from the reviewers.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

TheTruthHurts! said:
nordlead said:
It will be either Wii Music, or Lego Indiana Jones

I'm leaning towards Wii Music by 1 week.

^^ This!

^ This too.

Around the Network

Wii Music.

Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: City Folk, Super Mario RPG, and The Conduit.

SaviorX said:

Wii Music- Overall: 478k. How much it sold worldwide this week: 129k

Star Wars:The Force Unleashed- Overall: 704k. How much it sold worldwide this week: 30k

Lego Indiana Jones- Overall: 850k. WW this week: 18k

We Ski- Overall 754k. WW this week: 24k

In order, first will be Lego Indiana Jones in early December. Late December, Wii Music will pass the mark. And in early January, the other two will pass one million. We Ski and then Star Wars last. So to recap-

1. Lego Indiana Jones

2. Wii Music

3. We Ski

4. Star Wars Force Unleased

Quote me on it. I'll be right.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

i think wii music will make it to a million first before every1 takes it back beacause it sucks
i'd say Star Wars:The Force Unleashed thats games way kooler then the others

SaviorX said:
Lego Indiana Jones on the 360 got a sudden sales boost, so if it will affect the Wii version remains to be seen. I'm leaning strongly towards it, so I'll stick with that.

Like Kung Fu Panda, the sudden boost is caused by recent bundling with Xbox hardware, so I don't think it will influence the sales of the Wii version.

I say Wii Music.

I know its a lot later but We Ski's sales are higher than that on a weekly basis. It's published by different people in different areas. One by Namco Bandai and the other by Nintendo. So its more around 40k a week.