By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which of these games will hit 1 million first?

Wii Music- Overall: 478k. How much it sold worldwide this week: 129k

Star Wars:The Force Unleashed- Overall: 704k. How much it sold worldwide this week: 30k

Lego Indiana Jones- Overall: 850k. WW this week: 18k

We Ski- Overall 754k. WW this week: 24k

So with the holidays coming up, we could see a potential boost for all 4 of these titles. Will Wii Music maintain Worldwide sales above maybe 70k to just beat out Lego Indiana Jones? Will the legs of The Force Unleashed stay at around 30k? Will the buzz surrounding Shaun White Snowboarding and the Balance Board help the sales of Wii Ski and push it above the rest? Maybe Indiana Jones will beat them all, who knows.

What do you think?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Wii Music. I have doubts on whether the other three will reach a million at all.

Pixel Art can be fun.

It will be either Wii Music, or Lego Indiana Jones

I'm leaning towards Wii Music by 1 week.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Lego Indiana Jones and the Force Unleashed the others 2 i hope that don't go there because the 2 are garbge games.

Hmmm.... That's a tough one.

Wii Music just launched in Others so it's sales will be lower for the next few weeks. I'm sure it'll stablize at some point but not sure where. Maybe 50k ww
It's pretty far back but it'll be catching up fast for a bit.

Wii Ski may have some sales cannibalized but Shawn White, but it's still half the price so it'll keep selling well

Star Wars:FU may also lose some sales to SW:CW JLB but remain decent sales

Lego IJ will probably remain at it's current level and has a good lead so probably will cross 1m first but it'll be close.

Around the Network

I think that Lego Indiana Jones will hit 1 million first. That game will probably get in some good sales for black friday. All the game needs two weeks for it to sell a million copies.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

nordlead said:
It will be either Wii Music, or Lego Indiana Jones

I'm leaning towards Wii Music by 1 week.

^^ This!

I would like to think Lego Indiana Jones, but if those current rates maintain their current numbers, probabably Wii Music. It's possible Force Unleashed might reach that level in time.

Member #50 of the Sonic Support Squad! :P

Lego Indiana Jones on the 360 got a sudden sales boost, so if it will affect the Wii version remains to be seen. I'm leaning strongly towards it, so I'll stick with that.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I will go with Wii Music, this Holiday may gave it a good boost

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||