By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - A J man confession

While this may be shocking to some the J man has never ever played any gears game , not one until today. He had a 360 for a while and never got to playing one.

Make the J man feel better and tell him youve never played gears.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

I have gears... wasn't impressed, but would play no. 2.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Self-referential posts are so Bob Dole.

I never played any of the gears game, nor do I plan to.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

I've only played it a couple of times over my friend's house.

Around the Network

never played it.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I've never played Gears, I've never, ever felt the need to do it, and I'm happy without Gears in my life. Feel better?

I've played Gears.

4 ≈ One

Never have and probably never will. Not my style of game.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

super_etecoon said:
Self-referential posts are so Bob Dole.

Or the Rock or Deion Sanders or... 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger