By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - adjustment sales on " others " : Sony's dead !

(rolls eyes), Sony will be fine....XD!

Around the Network

LOL...its not dead..
and threads like these just start causing people to say negative things about the 360 and ps3...

Party Monster said:
Oh no Xbox 360 is Xbox and PS3 is Gamecube with a blurayplayer in it boo lol hoo.

i doubt that, seriously, ps3 its getting all the games that i got last generation that the GC didn't.

next year when GT5 and FF13 and maybe a pricecut go in effect or like the beginning of this year for the past first 8 months.

was 360 is dead... everything turns around depending on the situation.

m$ have thrown all it bombs what they have left? another price cut?

BHR-3 said:
it's going to be hard for me to see ps3 vs 360ww next week cause Last Remnant comes out for 360 on the 20th i might not even come on this site cause of that

Wow...the numbers really mean that much to you? Do you have shares in the company?

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Jo21 said:
Party Monster said:
Oh no Xbox 360 is Xbox and PS3 is Gamecube with a blurayplayer in it boo lol hoo.

i doubt that, seriously, ps3 its getting all the games that i got last generation that the GC didn't.

next year when GT5 and FF13 and maybe a pricecut go in effect or like the beginning of this year for the past first 8 months.

was 360 is dead... everything turns around depending on the situation.

m$ have thrown all it bombs what they have left? another price cut?

We all know microsoft have more bombs up their sleeve. Their strategy is not like sony and announcing games 4 years before their release.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

well its not the last year of the gen. so ps3e lol isnt dead..............xbox has reached a mass market price whilst sony hasnt...............for this time period of buying giifts a 129 169 and 199 xbox is more attractive than a 299 ps3. sony will hav 2 wether it out until they reach a mass market price which wud b around 229 to 249...............a 229 - 249 ps3e will outsell the current 360 price points............i predict march for ps3e price cuts...............even for eg. ps3 had 100 greater games at this point than 360.............360 wud still sell more simply because of this fall period and price combined..............unless sony drops price 360 will continue its winning streak

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

It sold over 200K in a single week just recently... what the fuck are you talking about?? :S

4 ≈ One

don't expect a price cut until early next year. but remember history repeats itself, once the slim comes out ps3 sales will skyrocket once again. i hope they release it before next fall, but don't expect the ps3 to drop lower than $300 for a while cause blu ray isn't cheap to make

Lightning08 said:
No, Sony have woken up and realized that no matter how well the 360 sells the biggest games are going multi platfform anyway. Therefore there is no need at all to take further losses with price cuts.

Sony will not drop the price this fiscal year.

The only thing the 2nd place console will be saying this gen is "Haha I beat you" but it's relevance is non-existent.

^This. Gamewise, there ain't much difference

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Sony is not dead.

@jlauro. I thought it was the other way around. People tend to be a bit more tight with the money when it comes to buying gifts for others rather than for themselves.