By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Amazon to offer $199 PS3, Blu-ray bundle Black Friday!!!

lol at round 6: Go crazy

The sopranos : Complete series 15%

The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Collector's Edition 7 %

KitchenAid Professional Stand Mixer (Licorice) 80%

Lol nobody like the sopranos!

My vote was for the Stand Mixer

Around the Network

500 because sony sells them for $399?

mM

Nice deal!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

That is an insane deal damn! but i gotta admit 500 bundles for the entire US...Thats gonna be gone like lightning... no pun intended....

Kasz216 said:

Last year you got to vote between all three consoles.

This year it's only between 3 PS3 choices.... guess we know which one amazon wanted to be voted for last year.

Or we know which stock they're having trouble selling.

Around the Network

People are complaining for it only being 500.

I voted for the Action bundle........

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

+500 PS3 sales confirmed.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kasz216 said:
TheTruthHurts! said:
Internet meltdown come gametime..........confirmed. 500, are you serious!

I don't know why... i mean you have to win the raffle via email to be eligable to buy it.

And even then, you aren't guaranteed to get the bundle. The raffle only says you'll be able to try and buy it at the appropriate time. I remember the last time they did it, and they had like 1000 or so. Amazon crashed 5 minutes before the deal, and 2 minutes after the deal started, all the spots were taken.

I wouldn't gamble on getting this. Fantastic deal though. I voted the Family Bundle, as well.

I'd like to try and do this even though the odds are stacked against you. The way I see it though, is if it's free to enter, there's no harm in trying. I think the problem though is going to be people trying to enter numerous times by using different e-mail address, names, addresses or however you enter.

I'll come up with something better eventually...