By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - NXE shortened MassEffect Loads by 1/2!!

piggychan said:

argghh the connection is crapping tonight..

you could try this...

http://www.pcworld.com/article/150970/upgrade_your_xbox_360s_hard_drive_on_the_cheap.html

Thanks for the help, but I don't want to start fiddling around with it, I have a funny feeling it is going to break at some point (only my PSP and PS1 have not broken, but only had a PS1 for 6 months)

Around the Network

very good news

Alasted said:
This is relevant to my interests.

I'm disappointed. I was expecting you to say "That's AMAZING Shepard!"

Euphoria14 said:
What was the install size?

I installed Fable II last night and it was 6.7GB. I will try Lost Odyssey, hopefully it takes care of those annoying 15+ second load times.

I like the optional installs, what I don't like is the size of the file. I only have a 20GB.

6.7GB? Mine is at 6.8GB. I hope that's a typo! D:

I want my 100 MB!!!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

oh btw for me, lost odyssey.. the random battles seem to take about 3~4 seconds for every encounter via HDD install

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
Euphoria14 said:
What was the install size?

I installed Fable II last night and it was 6.7GB. I will try Lost Odyssey, hopefully it takes care of those annoying 15+ second load times.

I like the optional installs, what I don't like is the size of the file. I only have a 20GB.

6.7GB? Mine is at 6.8GB. I hope that's a typo! D:

I want my 100 MB!!!

I am pretty sure it was 6.7GB because I had enough room left to install a 2nd game at the same size because I had 6.8GB remaining after the install. 13.5GB before I installed.

I'll double check when I am home later on.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Darc Requiem said:
Alasted said:
This is relevant to my interests.

I'm disappointed. I was expecting you to say "That's AMAZING Shepard!"

Ahaha, I must be slipping

HalF?? Sounds awesome.

4 ≈ One

BenKenobi88 said:
Yeah...I have the PC version, so it's always faster :p

Same

quick vid i did.. Mass Effect on NXE install.. I said quick cause i quickly made it and got killed at the end.. >.>

I'll try and get Lost Odyssey up and maybe Last Remnant vid

EDIT: Lost Odyssey NXE HDD install