By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Who wants to be a moderator?

rendo said: There you go taking my words out of context again. I have 2 kids under 2. I _KNOW_ I do the best job I can with them, so does that make me a bad parent for congratulating myself on molding my kids into responsible humans? You need to go to bed, because right now it's very hard to tell what end your thoughts are coming out of.
I never meant your children. That's why I used a super extreme... extreme. So it wouldnt be personal. But I know people that HAVE happend to. I know the parrents. They did everything they CAN do for them. And that happens. Bad parrent? No. Bad Kid? Yes. However that is not fun... And if you think it is, you should have your children taken away. EDIT: I am not a immature little brat kid like I act. I assure you. I was picked out of 3000 applicants... I was one of 10. That was when I had almost no history being a mod. I have a game face. I dont like it. But i have it. As a mod. Just dont force me to turn it on.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

EDIT: I am not a immature little brat kid like I act. I assure you.
The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Congratulations.

Wii_Gamer - You should send your 'potential' mods a quiz I guess you might say. Send them the rule-book. And then like 5 or 6 'virtual' problems. The Angry user. (This website is broke and it sucks but I love the data, is there...) The Troll. (I HATE blahblahblah) The Hater. (You should die.) The opinion. (I like the Wii) See how they respond. Someone who is like a jagged rock with the rules wont work. And someone who just let's everything 'slide'... is just as bad. A happy medium needs to be found. EDIT: If you want someone to help pick a mod. (like as in forward the test results to me) I could help pick. (not myself) :P

It's cute seeing everyone show off.

ranzchic said: It's cute seeing everyone show off.
But yeah, alot of people are. Haha. I'm not trying to show off. I dont know how much experience Wii_gamer has picking mods. I want to make sure he picks someone good. I dont care so much if it's me or not. I'd do a good job. But. rofl. Bad mods can kill this site faster than you can say flapjack. :) I dont care if people like me or not. I try to make sure the rules are obeyed.

Around the Network

Wow! 3 pages!!! I wanna be a mod! (now i'll go back read tho whole discussion...)

Now Loading... Please Wait!

Death2009 said: Is there a chance the forums could be changed? Instead of general, america, europe, japan...Maybe changing it so each system has it's own forum? Maybe, this is just a rough draft. General Game Discussion Classic Game Discussion Microsoft Xbox 360 Sony Playstation 3 PSP Nintendo Wii DS America Canada Central & South America Asia Europe Moderation Locked Threads Archive Or something like that, it may lessen fanboyism flamewars by allowing them to talk about their own little systems. I would also suggest changing the forums to vbulletin if possible, vbulletin is the best forum IMHO.
Please don't do that. I mean PLEASE! It's gonna make it looks like MBforums... with Nintendofanboys trolling in sony forums and SonyFB trolling in Nintendo's... I think that all we need is two kind of forums: Charts and gaming, so futur mods won't have hard time moderating all the mess.

Now Loading... Please Wait!

I don't care what anyone says..... I love you guys!!!! This forum provides me with many laugh and thoughtful debates.

Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723

Is there going to be a public announcement of who the new mods are?

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

Sintinel said: Is there going to be a public announcement of who the new mods are?
Hopefully in some way. And then let the new mods smite down everyone who complains. Good training. EDIT: If your going to quote me on this. I just want to point out before the quotes come. I'm being sarcastic about this. However it would be good training to deal with a thread full of angry people. :P