By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So...I bought a PS3

Screw all that :P Warhawk is so badass. Plus it's totally cheap right now ;)

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

LBP is a good introduction to fun with the PS3.

So, my PSN is MontiCooper. I'd appreciate it if people could send me requests, since it would be a pain for me to manually send requests to everyone in this thread

fine monty...I'll send you a request....but I guess now I know how one sided our relationship is

@monti^^\

I'll add my favourite mod if he doesn't mind ,,,so i can kick his ass in the games ;)

Around the Network

Im going to add him, do you want to be the first to hear the voice of a god(of vgchartz)?

mM

Well this is odd.. I cant sign in to the PSN 0-0

mM

Get PixeljunkEden. Great game to chill out to.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

MontanaHatchet said:
Uncharted will likely end up being the next thing I buy. After that, I'll probably go with something multiplayer. Warhawk, maybe?

NO! Don't you dare buy Warhawk!

Get Resistance 2 if you want multiplayer. I'm guessing you already have CoD4, but if not, pick that up later.

Uncharted is awesome though.

If you have thoughts about wanting to buy Warhawk again, just go to the PSN and download the demo.

It will be painful, but you'll thank me later.

EDIT: Get MGS4. Really. I promise you, you'll like it. I have yet to meet somebody in real life, of the (let me count) eight people I know with the game, who dislikes it. Nine, if you count me.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

well done chap good 4 u do you have online if so add toxic_ammo to your freinds