By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So...I bought a PS3

Welcome to the darkside, enjoy the cookies.

Now i command you add me for no reason at all...Yes....Yes....Let the PlayStation Violens flow through you...

Around the Network

Congratulations, PS3 is a really fun system.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

One by one they see the light...

makingmusic476 said:
bugrimmar said:
officially, montana > twesterm... unless twesterm has a ps3 too.

Twesterm has all three. :P

zomg twesterm > montana :"O

Get Valkyria Chronicles, it's cheap on Amazon and it's the best PS3 game ever made.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Great Montana. Your my favourite Mod, So you have to add me. *Im only joking MakingMusic *

.... Ok who is joking with me and sended me a PM a half year ago saying that he was Montana hatchet?

Awesome! The system can do almost everything you can think of and Sony is coming with more and more on every update!

I hope you have 80Gigs cuzz I've almost used all of my 40Gb!...MGS4 takes like 5Gb to 'install'...

Some tips:

-2x Dual shock 3.

-Games: The Orange Box, Metal Gear Solid 4, Uncharted, Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, Bioshock, Mirror's Edge, Call of Duty 4, Ratched and Clanck.

-You can put music and all on it and there's some really awesome themes for free in PSN (I like the MGS one, The Killzone 2 one and the Bioshock one!)

THE NETHERLANDS

konnichiwa said:
.... Ok who is joking with me and sended me a PM a half year ago saying that he was Montana hatchet?

LOL!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Valkyria Chronicles > all. You seriously need to purchase VC before anything else. The game is great! Feel free to add me on PSN, names badgerfan20945. LBP and R2 take up my time for multiplayer, but i'm hooked on Valkyria Chronicles.