By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Post your NXE Avatars Here!

That's me

Around the Network

I can't get it to work....

Think it works now

DMeisterJ said:

So XBOX 360 owners have had the joy of downloading and tinkering with NXE today, and I love it!  I only turned my PS3 on today to fold@home, Just been having fun in the dashboard making my avatar and such.

Anyway, if you go to xbox(dot)com and sign in using your Windows LIVE ID and all that good stuff, and then go to manage profile, you can see your NXE avvy in all of his/her glory.  Right click, copy location, then post it here!

I'm a few shades darker, but the overall look seems to compliment me okay.

You have an xbox?

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Now I just need to update my gamercard so I can put it back in my sig.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:

So XBOX 360 owners have had the joy of downloading and tinkering with NXE today, and I love it!  I only turned my PS3 on today to fold@home, Just been having fun in the dashboard making my avatar and such.

Anyway, if you go to xbox(dot)com and sign in using your Windows LIVE ID and all that good stuff, and then go to manage profile, you can see your NXE avvy in all of his/her glory.  Right click, copy location, then post it here!

I'm a few shades darker, but the overall look seems to compliment me okay.

It doesn't let you make a black guy?...

Woo, I finally got it to work

@ Okey

It does, but the black guy is kinda really black. X_X

I can't get it to work on MyGamerCard.

My account also says I last played Halo 3 and Viva Pinata : Party Animals on December 31st, 1969.

Could this be due to NXE?

Halo 3

Last Played on Wednesday, December 31, 1969 7:00:00 PM (Your Local Time)Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
GamerScore:
415/1750 (24%)
MGC Average: 498.68 (All)
Achievements:
12/79 (15%)
World Rank: 932,784 (+25,622) of 1,599,083

If anyone knows the problem please send me a PM so I don't take this too off-topic.

Continue posting your Avatars.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

LEFT 4 DEAD - November 17th