By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Post your NXE Avatars Here!

Around the Network
drpunk said:
Mistershine said:
MS need to get some more clothes out ASAP.

Don't you hate yourself for saying that? Hahahaha!

It looks weird when that picture doesn't match the one in your signature

Tell me about it. I made the one in my sig during my lunch break and then changed it when I hade more time in the evening. I'm just waiting for MGC to catch up and update my card.

And yes, I fell lame wanting more pretend clothes for my e-doll.

@everyone: very nice Miis you got there

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

mine

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

Faxanadu said:

yeah thats what i was thinking teh whole time i mad mine.... the eyesmost of all

Around the Network
mesoteto said:
Faxanadu said:

yeah thats what i was thinking teh whole time i mad mine.... the eyesmost of all

Lack of originality aside, the functionality with posting them online is awesome.  (I'm a PSWii owner, and I am sooo jealous, this and NetcrackNetflix, you guys are so lucky.)

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

For such a much hated feature of NXE, I am so surprise at all Avartars displaying in all the gaming forums I visit.

@steven787

You should be jealous! That one feature alone is worth the $3.00-4.00 a month for Gold subscription. I just watch entire first season of 30Rock in HD. (If it's only 720p still better than watching them on my computer).

Outside of having get my clothes from Kanye West's closet, my avatar came out okay. DMJ, you can make a black guy that isn't real dark BTW.

I know, but it looks weird.

I'll just stick with absurdly light-skinned version of myself.

My MCG sig finally updated.