By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Home release date details

The website at the bottom, has leaked info about home and they claim its coming out November 20

Here's the website its got a lot of new information about Playstation Home:

http://www.tawkn.com/index.php?page=site-newspost&news_id=839

Around the Network

@Glilgamesh

It clearly says at the top of the link of that page "tagged: rumor".

well....we'll see tomorrow

HOME WERE ARE YOU!!!

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

Here is the deal.

1.0 goes live for beta testers only tommorow.

Stress tests will be done over the coming weeks.

New content will be release at a very high rate getting ready for open beta.

No final date has been set for open beta, but if things go well we should be talking weeks, not months.

I think you will all be very happy once you go Home and play with your friends. Remember this is just the beggening.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

Home will end up being Multiplat :D /jk

I have a Wii but I'am a moderate PS Fanboy Hoping for a PS3 price cut

Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet
to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.

xlost7 said:
Because Microsoft tricked them into thinking horsepower in a console *coughs Cell coughs* was more important than a mainstream price point.

The same Microsoft that in that gen sold 27 million consoles, while Sony sold 120 million?

This never would have happened if Ken Kutaragi had remained CEO.

Or would it? They had to push blu-ray, and I'm glad they included it. We only think the Cell is a waste because when we have "seen what it can do", it is equal to or slightly better than the 360's PowerPC. Now, we turn our attention to Killzone 2, using 5/7 of the Cell's power. The graphics rival Crysis. They appear to be better than any other console game ever made. 5/7.

So, Sony's idea- top-end hardware with a steep price point- was bad for sales, but good for us. Don't worry, they can be back to first by next gen. Look at Nintendo (not that I want them to go the Nintendo route, mind you.)

OT: Home is coming soon. In fact, v1.0 for the closed beta is coming tomorrow. Expect a public beta by the end of this year, and a full release in late Q1. I am actually in the beta, and I can tell you it's pretty much done. They just need to add a few things, do a few tweaks, and it's ready for release.

And it's free, so you don't have to worry about wasting money on it.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

hpsack said:
Home will end up being Multiplat :D /jk

hehe I found humor in that. Anywho. SONY, come on with HOME. One of the great things that I have waited for for the ps3. I do agree I am somewhat not as needy for it now. The hype for things are jumping way way ahead of the release and it dies down before we get our hands on it.