By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN review Catslevania Judgment ... It's.....

OMG can't believe it!

i just had an online battle with this game, and guess what!
there was no lag, no loading, works perfect!
and you can register the random opponent after a battle

much better than the laggy online of SC IV, leading to unfair results etc...

i still can't understand why Wii online is considered as bad, especially recent online Wii games work excellent!

good work KONAMI!!

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network
deathcape said:
it's okay..I don't care what they mean to you..they mean something to a big group of fans..all SC games had JP voices till Portait of Ruin..wich killed the atmosphere for me..

and Ecclesia has JP voice option..and Judgment too..obviously because of the fans

sorry, but I do care..and I'm glad most devs start to notice and use this in their games:CV,SC,UNS etc etc

I just wich it would happen more often

and actually I do understand some of it..and would love to learn more

why get offensive:

' lulz..I dun care aboot chinese oops..japanese voices..why should anyone elsz caer? I'm Teh WIN'

@ Soma

I added that dude who commented...damn..he's from Puerto Rico..and YES it HAS that option!!

Calm down.  I'm just asking why you like the Japanese voices.  I legitimately want to know.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

ah..okay well first of all the first voices you hear are most of the time the best to you

in this case JP

the voice acting done by the US voice actors lacks the flare and emotions of those of the JP voice actors (not all..but most US voices)

further more..JP is the original language..so I prefer that

if a game was inf french originally I'd rather hear it in french with US subs instead of dubs

bu mostly for point number 2: generally the US voice cast tends to suck..except for select games (Mario, StarFox, MGS, GTA, KH, FF etc)

but most fighters...and some RPGs that are localized..have horrible voices

deathcape said:
ah..okay well first of all the first voices you hear are most of the time the best to you

in this case JP

the voice acting done by the US voice actors lacks the flare and emotions of those of the JP voice actors (not all..but most US voices)

further more..JP is the original language..so I prefer that

if a game was inf french originally I'd rather hear it in french with US subs instead of dubs

bu mostly for point number 2: generally the US voice cast tends to suck..except for select games (Mario, StarFox, MGS, GTA, KH, FF etc)

but most fighters...and some RPGs that are localized..have horrible voices

Yeah, is basically because of that. I don't speak Japanese either, but they sound a lot better, and if there is written text then is just fine. Did you (theRepublic) played Mystical Ninja 64? The intro song was awesome, and in Japanese. I really can't imagine how much would it suck in English

@ Deathcape

So Japanese voices confirmed! Awesome! I'm buying it this weekend! Now it only remains to see if there are some secret characters.

@ dark_ghost_boy

Great! good to know that

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

I played Mystical Ninja on the SNES, but there were no voices, just English text.

I never played the N64 version.

Thanks for your answers.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

another thing..each character has 4 'costumes'

one is a different color, while the other 2 you can customize!!

with hats, glasses, necklaces, tattoos etc..

and they STAY like that for multiplayer and online!!

so you and your friend can make a custome of each character (2 spots)

nice..nice..

and..sadly Soma..no Soma..only 14 chars confirmed..T_T

well..let's buy it!! if it does great! we might get Judgment 2!!!

@ theRepublic

You MUST play Mystical Ninja 64, one of the best games EVER! And I'm not exaggerating, look it on youtube, all the comments about this game are the same as mine.

@ deathcape

Too bad I'm not in =(

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

I know..but check my new thread!! sequel might be coming!

just discovered what it means when it says the combo can be different according to the way you swing the Wii-remote!

that blond girl makes tsunami waves if you wave the Wii-remote(while pressing B) as you are throwing a tsunami!
so funny, using it all the time online, and the opponent was running around me to avoid them LoL

this game turns out very good if you get use to the controls : )

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

what?!?! swinging differently affects attacks and combos?!?!
the depth!!! omfg!

I thought it would be like Naruto..

but no..it's BETTER!! I see why there are only 14 characters..