By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN review Catslevania Judgment ... It's.....

the game is very close to SC IV!

but it has less features and less moves

it's a good game, 7.5 is a fine score!

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

hmm yes..would be nice if they had more characters..and JP voice option..

IGN has been missing details lately..are they blind?

deathcape said:
hmm yes..would be nice if they had more characters..and JP voice option..

IGN has been missing details lately..are they blind?

true

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

@ Dark Ghost Boy

uhm...true at what? IGN missing details? like JP voice option (assuming it's in there)

or that games SHOULD have JP voice option..but that this game needed more characters?

deathcape said:
@ Dark Ghost Boy

uhm...true at what? IGN missing details? like JP voice option (assuming it's in there)

or that games SHOULD have JP voice option..but that this game needed more characters?

lol

that they are missing details, the game has japanese voice option (and it's not hard to find it)

about the characters, i think they are enough since there has been no previous Castlevania fighter, it's not like Soulcalibur that started with 10 characters and now has more than 30 in soulcalibur 4

Around the Network
dark_gh0st_b0y said:
deathcape said:
@ Dark Ghost Boy

lol

that they are missing details, the game has japanese voice option (and it's not hard to find it)

about the characters, i think they are enough since there has been no previous Castlevania fighter, it's not like Soulcalibur that started with 10 characters and now has more than 30 in soulcalibur 4

YAHOOOO!!!!! 

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Why do some people prefer the original Japanese voices?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Original voices are most of the time better in my opinion. At least in Naruto, Dragon Ball or other animes is that way. (The Mexican voices in Dragon Ball are really great though)

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Do you speak Japanese?

I don't, so the Japanese voices mean nothing to me.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

it's okay..I don't care what they mean to you..they mean something to a big group of fans..all SC games had JP voices till Portait of Ruin..wich killed the atmosphere for me..

and Ecclesia has JP voice option..and Judgment too..obviously because of the fans

sorry, but I do care..and I'm glad most devs start to notice and use this in their games:CV,SC,UNS etc etc

I just wich it would happen more often

and actually I do understand some of it..and would love to learn more

why get offensive:

' lulz..I dun care aboot chinese oops..japanese voices..why should anyone elsz caer? I'm Teh WIN'

@ Soma

I added that dude who commented...damn..he's from Puerto Rico..and YES it HAS that option!!