By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - DMeisterJ caught cheating

BengaBenga said:
shanbcn said:
It was pathetic to ban him just because he didn't mention Vgchartz there. ioi you are better then this. And bengabenga what was you doing in Neogaf?

Come on, have some humour... Last year ioi banned all the mods because Hamilton lost...

And I was checking the NPD thread, they're always great.

I saw the thread and wondered if anyone would mention VGC and to my surprise I saw DMJ.
I knew he was posting on Gaf, but I found his post great. One of only three VGC members that erned God status without being staff not mentioning VGC is hilarious! 

Cause you can't mention VGC.............................. 

>_>

Around the Network
DMiesterJ said:

This made me ROFL.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Lol, wut the?

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

BengaBenga said:
shanbcn said:
It was pathetic to ban him just because he didn't mention Vgchartz there. ioi you are better then this. And bengabenga what was you doing in Neogaf?

Come on, have some humour... Last year ioi banned all the mods because Hamilton lost...

And I was checking the NPD thread, they're always great.

I saw the thread and wondered if anyone would mention VGC and to my surprise I saw DMJ.
I knew he was posting on Gaf, but I found his post great. One of only three VGC members that erned God status without being staff not mentioning VGC is hilarious!

In this case its ok.

DMiesterJ said:

LMFAO @ this!!!  Ty, this thread has started my day off well.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network

So....

My un-banning?

DMiesterJ said:
@ darth

This dupe account is really old, so no.

@ niKKom

Trust me, I'm not the only VGC-er on GAF. I've received plenty of PMs from fellow VGC-ers. A lot of people should be banned then.

Also, I'm having a hard time perceiving if this is an actual banning, or a joke >_> Or is ioi drunk? >_> I mean, three days for posting somewhere else is kinda harsh.

I was joking

anyways Is he really not gonna be unbanned till nov 21st?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

DMiesterJ said:
So....

My un-banning?

Try reaching God status with this one! 

DMiesterJ said:
So....

My un-banning?

What, you think you should get off that easy? I think they should make you sit it out for a while. I mean, you even learned from this site how to use web programs to convert to binary. They probably wouldn't have figure that out over at GAF, but we all would have known

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Well, seeing as that you can post once every 30 seconds, that means 30 times an hour, which means 720 times a day at most, which would take almost fourteen days of continuous posting every 30 seconds.

So... no.