By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - DMeisterJ caught cheating

come on people ,,,why did you ban him?

he did not diss vgchartz,,,he just didn't mention it,,,,people have free will you know.

honestly ,it's retarded to ban him for not mentioning a site at his will.

Around the Network

@ darth

This dupe account is really old, so no.

@ niKKom

Trust me, I'm not the only VGC-er on GAF. I've received plenty of PMs from fellow VGC-ers. A lot of people should be banned then.

Also, I'm having a hard time perceiving if this is an actual banning, or a joke >_> Or is ioi drunk? >_> I mean, three days for posting somewhere else is kinda harsh.

Serves you right, punk.

SpartanFX said:
come on people ,,,why did you ban him?

he did not diss vgchartz,,,he just didn't mention it,,,,people have free will you know.

honestly ,it's retarded to ban him for not mentioning a site at his will.

First off, he is a "filthy site whore"

Secondly, now we can flush out all his duplicate accounts, obviously he had that one since January

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

DMiesterJ said:

LOL!!!

Around the Network

I just want to say, I didn't report you to ioi, so don't blame me

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

It was pathetic to ban him just because he didn't mention Vgchartz there. ioi you are better then this. And bengabenga what was you doing in Neogaf?

lol, although I gotta admit the situation is very funny,,,,,,the real question is that , what is our mod doing screening neogaff posts?

I lost my modpowers on GT because I am a member on VGCHARTZ. Ofcourse DMJ will not mention on Neogaf he is a member on VG.

they guy with the Kim possible avatar(sorry forgot his name) will find this thread very interesting lol