By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - DMeisterJ caught cheating

Not quite as epic as other threads, but it's up there.

^_^

Around the Network

Is it too late to nominate this thread for some award?

At least DMiesterJ's avatar?

noname2200 said:

Sure go ahead and change it if you want.

^_^

shio said:
wfz said:

This is basically thread of the year. This one should be put up on the award shelf along with the "are you a virgin" thread.

wazzat?

It is the most epic thread ever created, which happened to be DMJ's creation. :P

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=16822

DMJ....you make me sick.

You wouldn't even have mentioned the site, even if it was legal. I know you. You care what others think. Be your own man, sir. Indiscretions be damned! Stand by the courage of your convistions, sir! Betrayer!

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
shio said:
Who was the sick bastard that wrongfully banned DJMeister? So VGChartz is plagued with fanboys that keep flaming and baiting each other, yet you ban a guy that has done nothing wrong.

What a load of BS.

No offense to you, and I hate to take things to a personal level, but dude, you have no sense of humor. None. I've followed your posts because you're one of the few people who can stand up to me on a consistant basis, and I resepct it.

Your major problem though, is people just hate to see you post, lol. You have no fun. You take the internet too seriously. This is hilarious. Joke or not. Stop being so serious all the time, and have some fun. I know you just created that account to blast console fanboys, but come on bro. Be part of the community sometimes.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

shio said:
outlawauron said:
BMaker11 said:
Wait, he really got banned? That's major BS. You can't ban someone for posting on a different site. That's like Purdue expelling me because I visited IU

Oh come on now. It was just a joke.

you mean a joke at the expense of harming dmeisterj? He was banned, and he begged several times to be unbanned. Is it a joke to him?

ioi has not given any reason to us, and for we care he could've banned dmeisterj for not mentioning VgChartz's name at neogaf, without the intention of making this a joke.

It's kinda like when TheSource banned ioi just to give him the day off.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

DMiesterJ said:
BengaBenga said:
DMiesterJ said:
Well, seeing as that you can post once every 30 seconds, that means 30 120 times an hour, which means 720 2880 times a day at most, which would take almost fourteen three and a half days of continuous posting every 30 seconds.

So... no.

Fixed

Only a half day after your ban expires you can be a double God...

I multiplied by two instead of dividing X_X

So...

My un-banning?

I guess Ioi might be nice and cut your banning time in half, that way you can be back as soon as the 24th (using your math).

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

Classic.

skeezer said:
noname2200 said:

Sure go ahead and change it if you want.

I already did it for me, in fact, I did it when this thread was on its first page. I see I wasn't wrong, this thread is too EPIC