By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NFS Undercover Review

It got very low scores.

IGN rated the X360 version 5/10 and PS3 verion 4/10.Another NFS flop from EA.But why is there a difference between the ratings of both the version.There was a similar difference between the ratings on Mirror Egde's  360 and PS3 versions.I think the difference is because the 360 was the base system for NFS and PS3 was the base system for Mirror's Egde.

The difference between the Mirrors Edge versions was just (0.1)where PS3's version won but the NFS versions had a difference of a whole point(1.0)

Around the Network

well both versions r shit.

360 version was lead developed, and ported to ps3, both versions were rushed out for xmas, both arnt worth buying

midnight club is miles better on both, i cant see the point in need for speed

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

NFS still stays NFS. Shit, that is. Ever since Underground 2. And even that wasn't too good.

Xen said:
NFS still stays NFS. Shit, that is. Ever since Underground 2. And even that wasn't too good.

yep, Underground 2 was the last good NFS

Darn my son wanted this game too

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Around the Network

it flopped hard.

SpartanFX said:
it flopped hard.

Review wise, yes. The game will still sell millions combined over all 3 platforms, and I'm still expecting over a million on the PS3, 360, and PS2.

I expected as much, the last 4-5 NFS games (excluding Most Wanted for me) have been just tosh. Utter crap. Well deserved, EA should get their goddamn act together, I bet none of the old fans are playing them anymore, just prepubescent boys with ludicrous voices and daddy's wallet on wednesdays.
EA butchered Red Alert too, so fuck them!

Well I will continue to play Most Wanted for my NFS fix. It was the last NFS that didn't blow and managed to combine the best of Hot Pursuit with the best of Underground.

I wanted this game to be successful, but alas, it looks like another bad NFS.