By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Pal Charts, Week 46: CoD: World at War, WoW: Wrath of Lich King debuts

@BKK2

{faints}

so we should expect 1/3 each for PS360PC???

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@BKK2

{faints}

No, but 230k 190k 24k must be possible.

But, really i have no true idea of the numbers.

@lombard

ok

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

lombard2578 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@BKK2

{faints}

No, but 230k 190k 24k must be possible.

But, really i have no true idea of the numbers.

444k should just be taken as the minimum, they say more than twice as much as COD4. We can assume it's closer to 2x than 3x, so my guess is COD5 should be 444k - 555k. We can say it sold around half a million copies. We really can't say what the splits are as we don't even know how much WoW sold, only that it sold more than Championship Manager 4 (139k).

FU Chart track for not providing enough data.

Around the Network

Last FPS released Far Cry 2 slipt like this, 360 (43%), PS3 (33%) and PC (24%). I think this time the split is 360 (47%), PS3 (40%) and PC (13%)? What do you guys think? Far cry is more popular in PC then COD.

Maybe if Chart-Track give % drops next week we'll be able to get a bit more accuracy from the ELSPA sales awards as this week is the last week of November ESAs.

shanbcn said:
Last FPS released Far Cry 2 slipt like this, 360 (43%), PS3 (33%) and PC (24%). I think this time the split is 360 (47%), PS3 (40%) and PC (13%)? What do you guys think? Far cry is more popular in PC then COD.

No impossible. The PC version must be between 20k and 30k. So 13% for the pc version is impossible. It's less than that.

For me less than 7% because 30 multiply by 15 equal to 450k which is a number possible for the total.

We must not forget the wii version, the ps2 version and the ds version, even if they are not in the top 40.

lombard2578 said:
shanbcn said:

No impossible. The PC version must be between 20k and 30k. So 13% for the pc version is impossible. It's less than that.

Yes you are right, because PC version was charted at 14 and i didn't seen it before.  360 (51%), PS3 (43%) and PC (6%) seem about right.

Could WW2 games be more wanted in Europe than the US? Just wondering because I hear so much bashing of the WW2 genre, but maybe it's because the US might not be as nostalgic about WW2.