By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - i just bought a "nintendo wii" today.

If you get Mario Kart Wii that'll probally take most of your time...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

I would also look at some videos for No More Heros and De blob....I loved them both even though they are almost complete opposites...

Former something....

I got nights journey of dreams fir 9.99 at Blockbuster :D.

Congratz on the buy, get RE4Wii!

twilight princess best wiigame besides mario galaxy

Be sure to get a component cable if your TV has component support... is a must.

Also, get Super Mario Galaxy...

Around the Network

I went on this HUGE Wii kick for awhile where I played and beat (when it's an actual beatable game) pretty much every single Wii game that interested me (Zelda, Mario, Kart, Brawl, Metroid and many others). I'm now left a bit bored with it. There's very little already out that interests me that I haven't already played. I'll rent a few, but no purchases. I'm hoping for the Conduit and Punchout to reinvigorate my enthusiasm for the console. It's the same thing that happens to me with every Nintendo console. I love it to death for awhile and then run out of things to play on it. My advice: spread out your purchases and enjoy each game while it lasts. Beware of the HUGE amount of absolute junk available on the system.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

The problem with Twilight Princess in my opinion are the graphics...

It's a good game, but the game is a Gamecube port and doesn't use the power of the Wii for the graphics...

So, it has very muddy textures...

And Mario Galaxy doesn't have a single muddy texture and it looks amazing on an HDTV.

i have a hdtv with 2 hdmi's on it and 3 component spots as well. i plan on getting the component cables and the lan adaptor for online play next weekend. i might get resident evil 4wii edition, since at walmart its $20.00

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

for me at least the best wii games are nintendo's big 3: zelda, mario and metroid. of course thats just for single player tho

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Get Galaxy.
(>'.')>