By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - i just bought a "nintendo wii" today.

Awesome. Hope your enjoying it.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Around the Network

I want a Wii! I also want every other console ever made.

Good choice with TP, nothing better on the Wii than that. And letting my Zelda fanboyism out for a little while, nothing better out right now than Twilight Princess unless you got OOT stored away haha.

I also suggest RE4: Wii edition(nothing to do with my avatar obviously), No More Heroes, and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn if ya got some spare change.

makingmusic476 said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
is okami that good of a game? if its that good of a game, i might check it out then.

I'd put it just behind Twilight Princess. It's in my top five games of all time, after the Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, and the Wind Waker, but just before the MGS series and Shadow of the Colossus.

It's the only Zelda-like game that comes close to Zelda in quality, and it comes damn close.

Haha I didnt know it was possibly to like Zelda more than me but damn you got me beat haha.

Thank you for the information!

Around the Network

*Awkward Silence* ... ... ... ...

make sure you buy Super Mario Galaxy and Zach and Wiki!!! i got them for christmas last year and i really enjoy them

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

If there are any third party games that interest you, snatch em up. They tend to be much cheaper than first party games (I'm cheap like that).

No More Heroes, Zack & Wiki, and RE4 are all at most $20. There are also some great Wiiware games, World of Goo in particular ($15).

Keep an eye on Wiiware ( and VC if you like retrogaming like me ):
World of Goo seems be a really really awesome puzzle game.
You can try the PC/Mac demo to see if you could like it

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Zucas said:
makingmusic476 said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
is okami that good of a game? if its that good of a game, i might check it out then.

I'd put it just behind Twilight Princess. It's in my top five games of all time, after the Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, and the Wind Waker, but just before the MGS series and Shadow of the Colossus.

It's the only Zelda-like game that comes close to Zelda in quality, and it comes damn close.

Haha I didnt know it was possibly to like Zelda more than me but damn you got me beat haha.

Dude, I got everybody beat.  :P

@Smeags:

I agree.  And the games share some striking similarities at times (playing as a wolf, fenced in battles, etc.).