By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Bioshock Gets a perfect 10/10 from OXM Magazine UK

To put this in perspective.

Halo got 9.5/10

Halo 2 got 9.7/10

PC Gamer gave it a 95%

By the way Bioshock box doesn't have Only on Xbox on it hint... hint...

Edit: Before you say it's because it's coming on PC too, check the boxes of Gears and Lost Planet.

-Inconceivably great plot
-Tough, scary combat
-Perfect location design
-Stunning soundtrack and audio effects
-Endless variety of weaponry

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I can't wait to play this game :) I have a feeling that it's going to get good reviews from everyone and not turn into a Lair.  This has made my day :)

@ CKMLB: Is it..... No it can't be!... Is it truly XBOX LIVE?!... REVOLUTIONARY!!!

THE NETHERLANDS

Now that my expectations on Lair have already been lowered to a certain extent, and the BD demo also wasn't as good as I expected, this is the game of the month hands down for me.

Bring on the Big Daddy. I already got the Collector's Edition pre ordered so it's good to see that it won't turn into a disappointment after initial hype.

StarcraftManiac said:
@ CKMLB: Is it..... No it can't be!... Is it truly XBOX LIVE?!... REVOLUTIONARY!!!

huh?

Around the Network

A french game website, gamekult, an unbiased site, quite strict, seems very very interested into Bioshock.

It was the game of the E3 for a part of the reviewer.

Personnaly, I think, there are 2 things that can stop Bioshock sales :

- there is no multiplayer mode/online mode (correct me if i m wrong) and for a FPS, it is a bad point.

- it is coming to PC too, and if there is no online play, I m affraid many players try to get it by illegal ways.

Time to Work !

I never expected this to be a huge seller, because it's a single player shooter and it's not a run and gun game that's easy to digest for average shooter fans.

But I always expected it to be one of the best games this year. It's my second most anticipated 360 game ever. Only following Mass Effect. And it's definitely in my top 7 or 8 games that I 'need' to buy this year.

Does anybody know if there is a demo of it coming (or already out) for PC?

Some of the gameplay videos haven't looked that interesting for me. The game looks good, but I haven't really been pulled into the game yet enough to really be excited for it.

IllegalPaladin said:
Does anybody know if there is a demo of it coming (or already out) for PC?

Some of the gameplay videos haven't looked that interesting for me. The game looks good, but I haven't really been pulled into the game yet enough to really be excited for it.

Watch this video, you'll thank me later :) (watch all of it, it's worth it)

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/6353

If you like single player shooters, this is like the second coming.

Personally, I am more interested in the single player of a shooter 90% of the time and this is no exception. I am happy they didn't add on a crappy multiplayer mode like the Darkness guys did just so they can say they have multiplayer...

woot, im gonna purchase it for the PC tho, but still nice =)
i just wonder whether the pc graphics will be up to par with/better than the 360 version

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!