By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How much do you want the consoles you dont own?

^^

Until lately i havent felt any need for a PS3 or a 360 (PC supplies all my fps needs)

I was really wishing i had a 360 when Banjo was announced but now im glad i didnt jump ship because it is a completely different game to the banjo i know... so i dont really care for a 360 currently

as for PS3 i had no interest until LittleBig Planet which would like to play just because its so different and off-track compared to other games and looks somewhat intruiging... so i would like a PS3 for that but not a lot else

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

Both 360 and PS3 have a few games that I would be interested in playing. However, most of those games are already available to the PC, and the rest are neither good or intriguing enough to warrant a console purchase by themselves.

So not that much.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

PS3 Requires all i need really.. I was a previous PS2 owner and all games that i was IN love with are coming to PS3 as exclusives well such as Killzone, god of war , gran turismo etc and i loved motorstorm and resistance playing it on stores XD.

Then i discoverd the best game of my life MGS4 and it just got better :o and ofcourse LBP!.

Im not a halo fan, Gears i cant say much i played it with friends was cool but nothing outstanding to me :/ (MY OPINION), Wii... I Really would sell a wii ifi got one mainly becuse i never liked any mario games or ZELDA for that matter, Why is it even called Zelda? Its link u play as and he wants to save a girl or sumething o.o, I just hate Wii games dont want to call them childish >.
Love my PS3, Dont care about it sales, I love everything about it, Sure Wii and 360 have a bigger fanbase. But really what game i go to it never happends that i CANT find people i want to play with. So whats the problem :P? Not a sale whore, WHAT AM I DOING HERE? Right a good site to discuss games :)

thanny said:

^^

Until lately i havent felt any need for a PS3 or a 360 (PC supplies all my fps needs)

I was really wishing i had a 360 when Banjo was announced but now im glad i didnt jump ship because it is a completely different game to the banjo i know... so i dont really care for a 360 currently

as for PS3 i had no interest until LittleBig Planet which would like to play just because its so different and off-track compared to other games and looks somewhat intruiging... so i would like a PS3 for that but not a lot else

If you are into PC gaming already then you will feel the 360 very close to your current experience, so nothing new here... Halo 3 and Gears are terrific games, but judging by your forum avatar, you are already on steam so ... . I don't know if it is worth the investment..

The PS3 is closer to the old-console gaming model (a console, some games on CD) but if you are into online gaming, you might be frustrated.

Anyhow, a couple of years ago I was 85% of my gaming time on pc, but I bought a PS2 just to play the MGS series... it was cheaper back then.... I find the LBP bundle way to expensive for the moment ... (same price I invested for my 360 PRO version, bundled with 3 months free live access and GRAW2... 2 years ago already ...).

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

I cant really see buying a Wii until maybe another Metroid and Zelda game, or Kid Icarus, along with the first price break. The value just isnt there for 2 games yet.

Bethesda's Todd Howard "if install base really mattered, we'd all make board games, because there are a lot of tables."

Feel free to add me ...

PSN ID - jedson328
XBL Gamertag - jedson328

Around the Network

As much as I'd like an XB360 solely for Tales of Vesperia the system would be wasted in my room. I just don't like most of the major exclusives (Halo, Gears of War etc). It seems a waste to buy a system for just 1 game.

I'm thinking of buying one when they current console cycle is at the end. Cheaper system, cheaper games and not that many games being released on Wii/PS3.

Not a whole lot right now. If there's really a game I want to play, I've got family with the other 2 systems (360 & PS3) I can buy it for "them" and play it. I can't really see myself buying a PS3 unless it has BC, because I never had a PS2, and there's some games I do want to play. Both systems would also have to be the "slim" version as well.......they're too chunky for me now.

Now that I have a 360 and a PS3, I have absolutely no desire for the Wii, there are barely more than a couple of games that interest me

ive got all my gaming needs covered

PS3 holds basically no interest, only game I'm interested in that is out is uncharted, but Tomb Raider more than fills that void, and Killzone 2, regardless of the lack of color is the only up coming game I'm really interested in, and it just isn't enough to justify a 400 dollar system, once it is sub 200 and has more than 3 games I can't get on the 360 I'll think about it.... unless sega announces an exclusive real shining force I doubt I'll be getting a ps3 anytime soon. The 360 and especially the Wii cover any new games I might want.

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!