By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Square-Enix comments on Crystal Bearers - Every intention of releasing it!

YES YES YES YES!!

The trailer looked brilliant for this!

I just hope its a great JRPG!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I never thought it was going to be canceled especially from this report. I mean how many times over the last couple of years has this game been supposedly "canceled" haha.

@soriku  lol that is so true

this is good news though, would've liked it if they added "it will release in 2009" hopefully it will come next year

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Yaaaaaay :D.

That's a weight off my chest, i really want this game to come to Europe.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

@menago KF

"want"

its an FF ofcourse it'll come

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Inb4 tres spinning this into something somehow bad.

Lololololol

Well if anyone is going to do it, it'll be him. :P

This is great news!...I guess! I don't really know anything about this game, I haven't been a fan since FF6, but I'll be sure to look into this.

So SE didn't cancel it. That's good to hear. It could be an important title for them in the future. As to when it will be released, who knows. It sounds like it is mostly finished though.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

yayyyyy i really hope its 2009 that looks like an awesome year for RPGs

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

darthdevidem01 said:
@menago KF

"want"

its an FF ofcourse it'll come

I don't recall many Final Fantasy games ever coming to Poland, let alone Europe .

Yeah, sure, those were the snes days, but when i hear that many good rpg's for the Wii have a chance of NOT coming out of Japan, one has to fear for his hobby.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

About time shiiiish!:D Whats up with the no hype on Wii games though, seriously! this should have been anounced ages ago!