By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Pick "Ronster316"'s new sig and avatar for the remainder of this month!

Should be his avatar.

Or maybe:

Around the Network
Dallinor said:

Should be his avatar.

Or maybe:

we have a winner.

whenever you guys decide on what's the best, just post it and I'll exercise my sig & avatar authority.

do an I heart Sony avatar
or "Gran Turismo is the best racing sim"

Dallinor said:

Should be his avatar.

Or maybe:

I don't know whether it's for him... I'll be taking Miss rosy PS3 =P

Around the Network
Jordahn said:
How about something like...

"I need to be more of a gamer by recgonizing SONY's success in pushing the console industry to the adult audience with the entry of the PSOne while also recgonizing SONY's growing and reputable contribution as a worldwide 1st and 2nd party developer for all gamers."

This, together with that "The PS3 even makes crappy developers like Sega produce good games as Valkyria Chronicles proves to us." and my own addition is perfect for his sig:

---------------------------------------

I need to be more of a gamer by recgonizing SONY's success in pushing the console industry to the adult audience with the entry of the PSOne while also recgonizing SONY's growing and reputable contribution as a worldwide 1st and 2nd party developer for all gamers.

The PS3 even makes crappy developers like Sega produce good games as Valkyria Chronicles proves to us.

Metacritic 90+ games:

PS2- 63. PS1- 30. DC- 15

----------------------------------

As for the avatar, the truth hurts, so something about how the PS2 destroyed the Dreamcast should work. Can we do that on VGChartz, get a bar graph like on the front page?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Did you choose yet?

"SONY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MICRO$OFT + SEGA...... by 100%"

I need to be MORE of a gamer........... by recgonizing SONY's SUCCESS in pushing the console industry to the adult audience with the entry of the PSOne while also recgonizing SONY's growing and reputable contribution as a worldwide 1st and 2nd party developer for ALL gamers........
The PS3 even makes CRAPPY developers like SEGA produce good games........ as Valkyria Chronicles proves to us

Metacritic 90+ games:
PS2- 63. PS1- 30 ............DC- 15                                  Proud member of the Sony Defence Force."

seems to be pretty popular, and i even "Ronsterfied" it. It will be his new sig, now find a avatar and please resize it so we know what it will look like as a smaller picture. After the avatar is chosen, then I'll send it in. We'll get this done before tomorrow.

@bbsin, haha nice

Alright folks, I almost forgot but I managed to get Ronster his new avatar. Thanks for the help. Make sure to congratulate him when you see his awesome new sig and avatar.