By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My Gaming Setup - What is missing?

Nice setup, you just need to get a Wii and a nice PC gaming setup and then your set.

Around the Network

I would select a different color for your walls. Anyways, I imagine a Wii is missing from your setup.

How big is your TV?

A 46" LCD Sharp Aquos 1080p 60hz.

As for the Wii thing... I'm a HD Gamer.
HD Gaming or No Gaming for me. 

If the Wii was able to perform 720p or 1080p, it would be in my Setup tomorrow.

My Gaming Setup

Neoraf said:

My audio system:
A decent receiver. Onkyo TR-SX606B, 7.1 with TrueHD and DTS-HD support.
Speaker System. JBL Balboa 30 series, Subwoofer: JBL ES150P

And I won't remove the white thing!!
It is the anchor of all this setup.
Everything is built around it!

Love!

So its like Michael Jacksons white glove?

Whats missing potentially is a 120gb HDD for that Xbox 360.

Tease.

wow absolutely nothing!! What a great setup. And anybody who says a wii is lame

Around the Network

I'm going to go with furniture or anything to fill the space. The bare walls makes me think, and I mean no offense by this, there's a lawn chair behind the camera.

What about a Gears of War Lancer? (Limited edition amazon bundle) to hang on your wall?

A Master Chief Statue?

A few more posters of said games?

Tease.

twesterm said:
I'm going to go with furniture or anything to fill the space. The bare walls makes me think, and I mean no offense by this, there's a lawn chair behind the camera.

You can see the corner of his coach in the picture, I'm sure if you were to be there in person it wouldn't seem like there was so much empty space.

looks like a nice setup. I'd probably take the $250 + controllers/games that people think you should buy a Wii with and instead put it towards current and upcoming releases that you actually want. Whats your XBLA/PSN library like? There's plenty of gems on each that deserve your attention, most are ~$10 each. Maybe some gaming related posters or figures would add a little something to your setup as well.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

What about a reflective surface to prove to us you like to play games naked because you didn't see yourself reflected in it.

Tease.