By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Left 4 Dead Public Demo Comes Out Today on 360 and PC!

thx ssj12

Time to Work !

Around the Network

I hope to be getting the game.

wow, so longgggggggggggggggg

how much big is the demo ??? 1giga ? 2giga ?

Time to Work !

I believe it's 3 gigs on the PC version.

Though some of that might be borrowed from other Source games, so it's faster if you have other Source games installed already.

Also, these demo files will go towards the full game when you buy it, so downloading the full game won't take as long.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Just played the demo a bit on the XBLIVE ... it rulez !!

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network

How difficult is L4D relative to other shooters? I know it has the in game director to help, but I'm looking for a co-op game with a simpler control scheme (she doesn't like Gears that much) for my girlfriend.

thx BenKenobi88

I dont understand why the dl is so slow, only 50kb/sec :'(

Time to Work !

Holy freeholies! This demo on LIVE is hot. I can't wait to try it with some of my friends!

damn demo.. now I;m buying this game...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

polezo said:
How difficult is L4D relative to other shooters? I know it has the in game director to help, but I'm looking for a co-op game with a simpler control scheme (she doesn't like Gears that much) for my girlfriend.

If you play on easy I don't think she'll have a problem.  There really aren't many buttons to learn I'm guessing.

Also, everyone download the demo now!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )