By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Can you speak more than one language?

Sam Yikin said:
English, 13375p34k5, and working on spanish, i would consider myself conversant in spanish. I can have a slightly above basic conversation, understand quite a bit of what people are saying, and can read some short stories. I want to learn more languages in the future, probably starting with french and then... IDK

If you need help with spanish come to the spanish thread "Hablemos en Español", we'll gladly help you there.

Around the Network

Since I'm Belgian, I can speak Dutch (primary), French (secondary) and conversational German.
Ow and English.

I understand cyrillic as well, don't know if that counts much, but sure it's useful to write things you don't want other people to read.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Dutch It is now almost my native language.
French Normally my native language but I lost it a bit thx to living in a Dutch city.
German  Not that well but I can understand it for the most part.
Chinese (Mandarin)  Well I can speak it a bit more than basic. 
Japanese (Kansai-ben) I am losing it though.
English:   Some say I have problems with it but      I have no problems with my English, it are the English native speakers who have a problem with my English.

Wanted to learn but just not had time for it:  Spanish/Russian/Korean/Italian.

English and Spanish

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
Sam Yikin said:
English, 13375p34k5, and working on spanish, i would consider myself conversant in spanish. I can have a slightly above basic conversation, understand quite a bit of what people are saying, and can read some short stories. I want to learn more languages in the future, probably starting with french and then... IDK

If you need help with spanish come to the spanish thread "Hablemos en Español", we'll gladly help you there.

I've been reading it a lot and it's definitely helping.

i can speak Somalian, English, Hindi and i can understand Arabic but i cant speak Arabic.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I can speak English like a native speaker.
I can speak Spanish like maybe a 3rd grader.
I can speak Japanese like a drunk baby.

English Bulgarian and I have a Minor in Spanish so I can get around Spain if needed. I find that I become a shakespear in a language if I'm completely wasted. Words come out of my mouth in Spanish that Ididn't even know I knew.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Just English really. I was good at French about 13 years ago but lost it, learned Irish Gaelic for a few years and my Chinese is passable.