By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Can you speak more than one language?

@Vlad: i think everyone speaks foreign languages better when they are drunk because you get over the fact that you probably sound like an idiot and just focus on getting your point across. My Chinese is great when i am drunk and i can slip back into a perfect Irish accent as long as i've had a few beers.

Around the Network

*sigh* I wish that I could speak more than one language unfortunatley I can only speak stupidity.

@ctk495

woe that was a good one, well i think i should try a learn stupidity

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

ctk495 said:
*sigh* I wish that I could speak more than one language unfortunatley I can only speak stupidity.

Wow what happened with ya? Girl Gamer Elite didn't accepted your invite at AIM?

konnichiwa said:
ctk495 said:

I got the mail of the chick I wanted :P

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
konnichiwa said:
ctk495 said:

I got the mail of the chick I wanted :P

That explains it all ^^';

I am fluent in both french and english without an accent in either thanks to being raised in an english household and being educated in French. Living in a community where 98% of the population has french as their first language makes it necessary.

I can speak Spanish and English

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I can speak English perfectly, Vietnamese very well, Spanish decently, and Japanese to a limited extent, though I'm hoping that will change in the next few years.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

english, spanish learning japanese.... then german, then french.